Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kouhi_Ariake
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake
I looked and I looked, I felt like talking of Yu Yu Hakusho.....there was no sub-forum so I made one. I love Yu Yu Hakusho, it is one of my favorites! Hiei is my favorite! biggrin He rocks! My evil little swordsman! His attitude, his face, his mind, his body, all of him I love. heart heart heart Tell me who your favorite is and why.
hey now...back away from my husband...were married...Hiei is mine....no one can have him...note the last name...Jaganshi....thats Hieis last name....and now mine...bwahahaha! no one but me shall have him!!!!!!

Heh, you silly little fangirl...I bet you I know more about Hiei than you right off! Whoever wins will forever have Hiei as theirs! BRING IT!
i bet you didn't know that he's gay. seriously, in Japan he is. or so that's what i was told by my english/japanese friend who does back and fourth between the contries every year.
Kouhi_Ariake
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake
I looked and I looked, I felt like talking of Yu Yu Hakusho.....there was no sub-forum so I made one. I love Yu Yu Hakusho, it is one of my favorites! Hiei is my favorite! biggrin He rocks! My evil little swordsman! His attitude, his face, his mind, his body, all of him I love. heart heart heart Tell me who your favorite is and why.
hey now...back away from my husband...were married...Hiei is mine....no one can have him...note the last name...Jaganshi....thats Hieis last name....and now mine...bwahahaha! no one but me shall have him!!!!!!

Heh, you silly little fangirl...I bet you I know more about Hiei than you right off! Whoever wins will forever have Hiei as theirs! BRING IT!
bring it little girl.....ill wipe you clean! scream
Forgive me for this, my Hiei fangirlness is too overpowering....ARE YOU A REAL KUWABARA FANGIRL?! HOLY CRAP! I never knew he had at least 10 fangirls......forgive me once again.....*bows deeply*
Teacher_Mitsuka
Kouhi_Ariake
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake

i bet you didn't know that he's gay. seriously, in Japan he is. or so that's what i was told by my english/japanese friend who does back and fourth between the contries every year.
hes gay with kurama....in the japanese version anyways...Hieis mother killed her self over the loss of him....and yukina left her little island in the sky looking for Hiei....her twin brother.....
jamie jaganshi
Teacher_Mitsuka
Kouhi_Ariake
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake

hes gay with kurama....in the japanese version anyways...Hieis mother killed her self over the loss of him....and yukina left her little island in the sky looking for Hiei....her twin brother.....
Yeah I remember seing that in the Subbed version, kind of gay really...
Nope, wrong, He isn't gay.....there is another series floating in Japan how he and Kurama are gay.....It's not the natural one! And Okay, you baka fangirl, I will whip your a**!
red_angel102
jamie jaganshi
Teacher_Mitsuka
Kouhi_Ariake
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake

seriously!!? WITH Kurama?!!? SWEET!! HAHA!! now and i can totally brag to the guild i'm in that he IS gay WITH Kurama!! lol.
Kouhi_Ariake
Nope, wrong, He isn't gay.....there is another series floating in Japan how he and Kurama are gay.....It's not the natural one! And Okay, you baka fangirl, I will whip your a**!
you cant say nothin bout no baka fan girl...your one too...and Hiei is my husband...end of story......
Teacher_Mitsuka
red_angel102
jamie jaganshi
Teacher_Mitsuka
Kouhi_Ariake

seriously!!? WITH Kurama?!!? SWEET!! HAHA!! now and i can totally brag to the guild i'm in that he IS gay WITH Kurama!! lol.
LMAO
i like Kurama and Hiei...........they r kool........
~Linkaa~ ninja
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake
you cant say nothin bout no baka fan girl...your one too...and Hiei is my husband...end of story......

Heh...I will win this fight...But we need a judge......Any of you, I don't care as long as your not friends with me or the other fangirl........
im done with this argument...sooo see ya later..... cool
Kouhi_Ariake
jamie jaganshi
Kouhi_Ariake

Heh...I will win this fight...But we need a judge......Any of you, I don't care as long as your not friends with me or the other fangirl........
Oh you won!!
Wait no there's still that one fangirl sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas