Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justice Risk-Taker

17,700 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Over Easy 100
Guess what happened on Twitter!?! Steve Blum left a message that Toonami is coming back on May 26 2012!! like a day away from my B-day!! it's a early B-DAY GIFT!!

I forgot this important link: http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/

if you have twitter, place #thankyouAdultswim and thank them!! xd burning_eyes emotion_jawdrop emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist
Simply taking the current Adult Swim action line up, adding TOM hosted Toonami bumpers and calling it toonami is not enough. It needs to have a good mix of old and new shows. It needs to rotate in and out shows and keep things fresh and prevent things from getting repetitive.

Yes we have Toonami again and that's great but if we want Toonami to stay we better hope adult Swim treats it right. Honestly there are so many ways they can mess up Toonami at this point. Let's wait and see how it turns out.

I'm expecting countless "They ruined toonami they should have left it dead" topics when it returns.
Omg! This'll be so great if they can get it right! biggrin Looked at the schedule on adult swims website,but it doesn't look like there's anything new to the line up tho :/
Don't worry, there are two new shows in the lineup. Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins. The reason there are only two is for money reasons. They don't have a lot.

Jason DeMarco said the only way for Toonami to succeed is if it gets good ratings. Then, they can add new shows and other things.

Justice Risk-Taker

17,700 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Over Easy 100
Let's do like Major what-you-call-it show WHAT WE MEAN!!
I heard but I keep missing it!! Does anyone know when and at what time do they show it?

Justice Risk-Taker

17,700 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Over Easy 100
SailorHoneyMoon
I heard but I keep missing it!! Does anyone know when and at what time do they show it?
It's Around 12:00 am ET (11:00 CT,10:00 MT and 9:00 PT).
Michelle Chiba
SailorHoneyMoon

Awesome, thank you! I am gonna try catching it tonight.

Justice Risk-Taker

17,700 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Over Easy 100
SailorHoneyMoon
Michelle Chiba
SailorHoneyMoon

it's Usually on Saturday.
SailorHoneyMoon
Michelle Chiba
SailorHoneyMoon

Your not missing much. If you have seen Saturday Adult Swim action at any point in the last five years you have experianced the new Toonami. Only difference is the TOM bumpers other wise it's the same underwelming anime block with the same average at best new shows and way over played classics Adult swim action has been for years.

Really it's the same zombie with a fresh coat of paint that is already chipping. Replacing new shows the moment they air one time is a dumb move New Toonami. Replace the countless reruns first and actually air the newer shows more then one time. TOM is only interesting for so long and even he does not make Bleach worth watching.
Creativerealms
SailorHoneyMoon
Michelle Chiba
SailorHoneyMoon

Your not missing much. If you have seen Saturday Adult Swim action at any point in the last five years you have experianced the new Toonami. Only difference is the TOM bumpers other wise it's the same underwelming anime block with the same average at best new shows and way over played classics Adult swim action has been for years.

Really it's the same zombie with a fresh coat of paint that is already chipping. Replacing new shows the moment they air one time is a dumb move New Toonami. Replace the countless reruns first and actually air the newer shows more then one time. TOM is only interesting for so long and even he does not make Bleach worth watching.

Ohh, okay. Thanks for the info guys, I greatly appreciate it!
i heard that they are trying to replace bleach with something else

Justice Risk-Taker

17,700 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Over Easy 100
WW3KALLIE
i heard that they are trying to replace bleach with something else
I bet big O(the third season..)

Timid Pumpkin

My ovaries exploded when I found out emotion_kirakira

6,650 Points