Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dasrik
The Manda
... Um... yes it is. I KNOW how Japanese names are written, you're talking to a learned Japanese major here so don't try pulling that bull s**t with me =P I saw this discussed somewhere else. If the names were intended to be in the Japanese form they would be pronounced as such but are they? No, Seiya always says 'Seiya Kou' and I'm going by that. Not what you claim Its like putting my last name first because that's the Japanese way.
So, Seiya/Yaten/Taiki speak Japanese... go to Japanese school... are Japanese stars... and yet they'd say their names in an American way?

I don't want to debate in this way, especially since there's few Sailor Moon fans already. But I think "When in Rome" (or Tokyo) applies here.

And damn it, don't blame my hyperactive imagination! sweatdrop

Look... all I know is I pronounce names the way they are pronounced in the anime/manga. Its a sure fire path that hasn't failed me yet. If it was really Kou Seiya with Kou being their family name as the Japanese way states... then they would've been said that way in the anime/manga, but are they? No, so... kinda spoils your argument there. So one can only assume either all their names are Kou or their names are in the Western style, which I've seen before.
Well, as far as I know, we don't actually know what the Starlight's real names are. Kou Seiya/Yaten/Taiki are aliases they use on Earth.

And Star Fighter is called "Seiya Kou" in the anime, just like Sailor Moon is called "Tsukino Usagi".

Shameless Hunter

11,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Um, about the America name thing, were the starlight suppose to have come from NA. I may be wrong on that one but I thought I heard it some where. However name a name no matter what order you put in. To me it's seems like the whole tomato, tamato thing. You should just say the way you prefer and leave it at that ^_^

Heroic Senshi

Stars isn't coming to America. Toei isn't renewing it's Sailor Moon lisense so they're not going to be anymore Anime Sailor Moon.

There is going to be more Pretty Guardain Sailor Moon though! (goes to check Nihon)
SAILOR MOON IS THE FIRST THING THAT GOT ME INTO ANIME I TURNED ON THE TV AND GOT HOOKED
seen it like....3 years ago...so old...
never understood sailormoon or liked it. I'd rather watch power rangers, thats just my opinion... dont be offened...

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Super Sailor Moon
Stars isn't coming to America. Toei isn't renewing it's Sailor Moon lisense so they're not going to be anymore Anime Sailor Moon.

There is going to be more Pretty Guardain Sailor Moon though! (goes to check Nihon)

Yep! 29 came out today >^^< Though I've already seen it. I keep track of the raws and watch them each week the first instant they come out. I'm not liking this Kuroki Mio b***h though >_> Grrrrrr....
I have most of the episodes except for the episodes of sailor moon stars where they have to re-face Queen Nephrinia after sailor moon becomes eternal sailor moon. hotaru is so cool in those episodes. Yay. Does anyone know about chibi chibi? heart heart heart
I'm a little late with this, but... anyway...

Can't find my manga at the moment, but the Materials collection artbook says Seiya/Taiki/Yaten Kou. For reference, it also says Tsukino Usagi, Kino Makoto, etc. So... yeah... surprised
Satanangel
I have most of the episodes except for the episodes of sailor moon stars where they have to re-face Queen Nephrinia after sailor moon becomes eternal sailor moon. hotaru is so cool in those episodes. Yay. Does anyone know about chibi chibi? heart heart heart

Chibi Chibi is rather adorable. heart
Has anyone besides me figured out that Sailor Moon and Chibi Chibi are the same person?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff