Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Has anyone here ever created an Otaku Senshi or Fan Made Sailor Soldier?

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Spacebabie76

Guilty as CHARGED.

I've made a whole group of Fan-made Senshi, though only one of the people in my group is a girl.
Spacebabie76

I've made an army with this Sailor Senshi Maker 2.0

3,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
When I saw there was a message thread called "The Sailor Moon Cafe", I thought that Team Kissu had decided to advertise on the Gaia Online website. But I was mistaken.
Allow me to explain what I'm talking about. In my current home of Arizona there's a group called Team Kissu that puts on cosplay cafes at the Arizona anime conventions. These are cafes where the con attendees can have some drinks and snacks with their favorite anime characters. You need to pay an extra fee in addition to the cost of your con badge to attend. Usually, the fee is $10. But it's worth it in my opinion. In the past they've had a K-On cafe and a Black Butler cafe. And for Saboten Con in Glendale on Sept 1-3, they're having a Sailor Moon cafe. I'm certainly looking forward to it.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Spacebabie76

I have, made several, though my main team are based on gem stones, the leader of my team is Sailor Sapphire and yes, obviously, some what taken from the idea of the Generals but wanted to do a more good guy (granted they were good before the whole dark Moon thing but still) then bad guy version of them and more the main stars of the show then just side characters with the name.

I have also done another sets based off flowers/nature ('inner' flowers and 'outer' nature in general.)
Rynamyn
Stars was good because, uhh... It was! (Oh I'm so convincing, I know). I like the Starlights. So yeah.

And the Doom Tree shouldn't have existed because it wasn't in the manga, or something?

Neat thread idea, I'll try and pop in every now and then 3nodding

Yes the doom tree part of the R Arc was just a filler since Naoko and the creators were making the anime the same time she was making the R arc of the manga. I personally liked Stars a lot of the fans on tumblr don't seem to like it for whatever reason. My favorite season would have to be R I just loved the whole concept of time travel and the future of the senshi and Usagi.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
SailorHoneyMoon
Rynamyn
Stars was good because, uhh... It was! (Oh I'm so convincing, I know). I like the Starlights. So yeah.

And the Doom Tree shouldn't have existed because it wasn't in the manga, or something?

Yes the doom tree part of the R Arc was just a filler since Naoko and the creators were making the anime the same time she was making the R arc of the manga. I personally liked Stars a lot of the fans on tumblr don't seem to like it for whatever reason. My favorite season would have to be R I just loved the whole concept of time travel and the future of the senshi and Usagi.

First part of R was definitely filler. Second part of R is good... But it was rather annoying... Just wish a certain character was written better.
Kuritomo Hikari
SailorHoneyMoon
Rynamyn

First part of R was definitely filler. Second part of R is good... But it was rather annoying... Just wish a certain character was written better.

Would that be Chibiusa? razz

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Yes, it's Chibiusa. Though she did get better in S.
Sorry i haven't been by in a while. I attempted a sorta fanmade senshi in a fanfic it wasn't original, it was stupid I was in 5th grade lol. It was a crossover fiction & the girl was the older sister of Chibiusa etc. Anywhoo I changed the idea completely in all these years & decided she wouldn't be a sailor senshi just a sorceress, or a goddess, also crossed over with other animes.

I also purchased a Sailor Neptune t-shirt the other day! WHOOO. xd heart
I'm glad they did merchandise with the other ladies on them I just with they were more available. I have yet to see one with Saturn or Galaxia on it.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Karimoon
Sorry i haven't been by in a while. I attempted a sorta fanmade senshi in a fanfic it wasn't original, it was stupid I was in 5th grade lol. It was a crossover fiction & the girl was the older sister of Chibiusa etc. Anywhoo I changed the idea completely in all these years & decided she wouldn't be a sailor senshi just a sorceress, or a goddess, also crossed over with other animes.

I also purchased a Sailor Neptune t-shirt the other day! WHOOO. xd heart
I'm glad they did merchandise with the other ladies on them I just with they were more available. I have yet to see one with Saturn or Galaxia on it.

Hot Topic has a Saturn t-shirt online...

Not sure if there's gonna be guys version...

Gah. Vol.7 is coming out next week... Just one more volume till the end of the Infinity arc.
Kuritomo Hikari

Gah. Vol.7 is coming out next week... Just one more volume till the end of the Infinity arc.

And we get to see Mistrees 9, who is my favorite villian, tied with Black Lady. I don't know why I like it when little girls go evil.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Oreasa
Kuritomo Hikari

And we get to see Mistrees 9, who is my favorite villian, tied with Black Lady. I don't know why I like it when little girls go evil.

And we also get to see Sailor Saturn as well.
Kuritomo Hikari
Oreasa
Kuritomo Hikari

And we also get to see Sailor Saturn as well.

I know. My friend and I are so enjoying the re-release. It's helping us smooth out the details of our joint fanfic without having to watch the entire anime over again.
I got behind on getting them & I accidently purchased another Sailor V vol. 2 so now I have 2 one of my friends will have a lovely christmas present coming this year. But i didn't get either vol 2 or 3 of Sm one of the other but I have 4 & maybe 5 I forget. I don't have bookshelves in my home anymore bc they're in storage until me and my fiance move to a bigger place they can actually fit inside of. We can't place books on the bottom of his bookshelf bc his rabitt will eat them. fml

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff