Welcome to Gaia! ::

Defelina
My favorite season would have to be sailor stars

1,000,000% agreed xd
Ketsueki Einjeru
Wow! I didn't know there was a Sailor Moon cafe!

Heyo's everyone! How are you all?

I think that Seiya would've been better suited for Usagi, because she actually cares for her unlike Mamoru, who acts like he has to put up with Usagi's childish personality rolleyes
But if she had gone with Seiya, the ChibiUsa would never of been born.....>_<

I think it would be awesome if Naoko Takeuchi let Toei Animation do another series to Sailor Moon, but based more closley on the manga, I've noticed that the anime gets a little repetitive whereas the manga is completley different.

She let Toei do enough *cough cough damn man cough*

There's rumors that Funimation *could possibly* do a remake that *could possibly* be more like the manga. Someone actually posted it on this thread somewhere saying they were having a vote on the Funimation site on which anime Americans would like to see redone. One of the choices was Sailor moon, another was Cardcaptor Sakura.

btw where'd you get the Sailor moon styled pink hair it's not in the hair choices at the salon.........? eek

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Anyone planning on watching the S movie soon?
Spacebabie76

no why?

HEY ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE SITE IS ACTING FREAKY? I WENT TO 'MY POSTS' AND ONE OF WAKUSEI'S COMMENTS WAS THERE! THEN THE FORUM ITSELF IS ACTING WEIRD POSTING TODAY'S COMMENTS BEFORE COMMENTS FROM WEEKS AGO!
Okay now Defelina's post is in my posts! What the hell is going on with this website man! gonk gonk eek

2,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
How have I missed this thread? A popular thread dedicated to Sailor Moon, I must have been living under a large bolder.

I don't come into the sub-forum enough...

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Question: Which episode in Sailor Moon S does Hotaru make her first actual appearance? I kinda forgot... sweatdrop gonk
My favorite season would have to be sailor stars

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Kuritomo Hikari
Question: Which episode in Sailor Moon S does Hotaru make her first actual appearance? I kinda forgot... sweatdrop gonk

Episode 111, but she just sort of breathes and that's it. She actually comes and does stuff in 112.

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
wakusei
Kuritomo Hikari

Episode 111, but she just sort of breathes and that's it. She actually comes and does stuff in 112.

Thanks for answering my question, waku.

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
No problemo~
What Naoko should do is hook up with Clamp and a few other female manga ka and make a uber huge crossover manga like Tsubasa Chronicles!

They can even make it a competition with all the male manga ka in japan to see who makes the best crossover manga series! xd mrgreen

That would be super freakin' awesome! Ladies against the men who shall win?
Garnet Strife
Well, I guess an itroduction is in order. I'm Garnet. I'll be your Mod while Satanangel isn't around.

I do have a few rules.
1. Don't bump repetatedly. A bump here and there is fine.
2. Vs. threads are dumb. Don't try to start one here. Make your own.
3. Proper spelling and correct grammar MUST be used at all times.
4. If I don't like you, You don't follow the general guidelines, or You have repeated offences, I ban you. Simple as that.

Feel free to post 'till you drop, But please be nice or I might have to pull out the paddle.

I loved the storyline of the Romance Series , but Stars was totally the best. The darkness of the series is what made it the most interesting to watch. Although the cute little Iron Mouse character sure did help.

heart I love your look its so cool.

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Karimoon
What Naoko should do is hook up with Clamp and a few other female manga ka and make a uber huge crossover manga like Tsubasa Chronicles!

They can even make it a competition with all the male manga ka in japan to see who makes the best crossover manga series! xd mrgreen

That would be super freakin' awesome! Ladies against the men who shall win?

That would be fun to see them try to outdo each other. I would definitely watch.

Intergalactic Sweetheart

Karimoon
Spacebabie76

no why?

HEY ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE SITE IS ACTING FREAKY? I WENT TO 'MY POSTS' AND ONE OF WAKUSEI'S COMMENTS WAS THERE! THEN THE FORUM ITSELF IS ACTING WEIRD POSTING TODAY'S COMMENTS BEFORE COMMENTS FROM WEEKS AGO!

It's set during Christmas time and it's on my holiday movie watch list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff