Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's a Gundam SEED site and if I knew the name... I could find it. crying And besides, everything is now Locke's fault... because I don't like him. It's his fault Boone died!

Erm... back to Sailormoon now...

What does everyone think of Kumada Yuuichirou (Chad in the dub)?

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Solar Kitty-chan
It's a Gundam SEED site and if I knew the name... I could find it. crying And besides, everything is now Locke's fault... because I don't like him. It's his fault Boone died!

Erm... back to Sailormoon now...

What does everyone think of Kumada Yuuichirou (Chad in the dub)?

He...exists. He kind of disappeared after a while. That one episode with him in SMS was good, though. So...touching!
Oh, I know! I feel so bad for Yuuichirou... thinking Haruka and Rei are having some sort of relationship. I think the episode with him in SuperS was funny too. He was all jealous of Mamo-baka!

Naru-chan and Umino-kun disappeared after SuperS as well. Oh, and did you notice that Momoko went from a brunette to purple haired? O.o

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Solar Kitty-chan
Oh, I know! I feel so bad for Yuuichirou... thinking Haruka and Rei are having some sort of relationship. I think the episode with him in SuperS was funny too. He was all jealous of Mamo-baka!

Naru-chan and Umino-kun disappeared after SuperS as well. Oh, and did you notice that Momoko went from a brunette to purple haired? O.o

Momoko is my ultimate Sailormoon mystery.

When Chibi-Usa appeared in SMR, she was said to be 5 (by the candles on her birthday cake) and went to school with Momoko with brown hair. Then when Chibi-Usa came back in SMS, she was presummed to be 10...and then still went to school with Momoko now with purple hair.

HOW DID MOMOKO AGE 5 YEARS AND CHANGE HER HAIR?
gonk
Now that one I can't even attempt to explain. I say we write Naoko-sensei and question her! Not that that'd really work... but it's worth a try? Seriously though... what makes Momo-chan so special?

And didn't Chibi-Usa and Momo go to school with Kyuusuke in SMR as well? Maybe I'll go consult the DVDs...

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Solar Kitty-chan
Now that one I can't even attempt to explain. I say we write Naoko-sensei and question her! Not that that'd really work... but it's worth a try? Seriously though... what makes Momo-chan so special?

And didn't Chibi-Usa and Momo go to school with Kyuusuke in SMR as well? Maybe I'll go consult the DVDs...

I was just gonna ask. I don't think he had green hair in SMR....
Yeah, I know... but I like his green haired persona. That's the good thing about SuperS... you see Momoko and Kyuusuke! For all over a handful of episodes... and then like every other minor character, they get totally screwed over in Stars!

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Solar Kitty-chan
Yeah, I know... but I like his green haired persona. That's the good thing about SuperS... you see Momoko and Kyuusuke! For all over a handful of episodes... and then like every other minor character, they get totally screwed over in Stars!

Stars ate all minor characters. So sad!

I liked Kyuusuke, but I couldn't help but laugh at him in that episode with the horse hurdle thing...
whee
O.o Y'know, Kyuusuke and JunJun would make an oddly adorable couple. Forget KyuusukexMomo or KyuusukexChibi-Usa! Let's go KyuusukexJunJun!

Motoki was devoured by Stars too! Actually, I think the entire Crown Arcade was! Now -that- is truly sad. Motoki was the Game Centre God!

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Solar Kitty-chan
O.o Y'know, Kyuusuke and JunJun would make an oddly adorable couple. Forget KyuusukexMomo or KyuusukexChibi-Usa! Let's go KyuusukexJunJun!

Motoki was devoured by Stars too! Actually, I think the entire Crown Arcade was! Now -that- is truly sad. Motoki was the Game Centre God!

I guess when the Inners went to high school...they...matured past arcade games and their little junior high friends... gonk
Solar Kitty-chan
Or she could have just appeared as a baby after she died, sort of like how Hotaru did when Saturn and Super Moon defeated Pharaoh 90. I mean, yeah, Hotaru was born of Earth parents but she just reverted to an infant after the fight with Pharaoh 90. So in a way, even though she was still Soichi's daughter... she wasn't after that point.

Man, I need more sugar... my brain is coming up with crack pot theories again. HaHa.

Hotaru only apperd as a baby because that was part of her attack..
and somewhere in stars or so they say that senshi's never die really... there always reborn because they havea duty.
Pluto probably did die because of the action she took but after the fight she got recarnated and woke up the next day not remembering the fight..then later retreved her memories, and had her senshi powers re awaken like the other senshis after the final battle with Queen Barel
Uh... being turned into a baby wasn't from Hotaru's attack though. The attack she used was supposed to kill her just like Pluto's Time Freeze kills her. They're forbidden attacks and Saturn even says that her power to destroy costs her her own life.

So, Saturn did die but she wasn't a baby because of the attack. That really had more to do with Sailor Moon's determination to save her than her attack.

And yes... I know the comes off as being a know it all, but I just finished watching S subbed.
mmmmm ok then...

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
Solar Kitty-chan
Uh... being turned into a baby wasn't from Hotaru's attack though. The attack she used was supposed to kill her just like Pluto's Time Freeze kills her. They're forbidden attacks and Saturn even says that her power to destroy costs her her own life.

So, Saturn did die but she wasn't a baby because of the attack. That really had more to do with Sailor Moon's determination to save her than her attack.

And yes... I know the comes off as being a know it all, but I just finished watching S subbed.

3nodding Saturn was just supposed to die and that was it. But because Sailor Moon went into Pharoh 90 too...she was able to save Hotaru's life. She just ended up as a newborn baby as opposed to the already grown Saturn.
its nice to see this to salior moon. i love salior moon. Salior Mars was my favorite. and i loved luna ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff