Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seiya is a woman, goddamn it. I don't care what the anime shows.

"We're friends forever!" Besides, we all know the Starlights are the Kakyuu Princess' female harem!
What I really hate is the fact that they had to cut so many episodes out when they brought Stars to America! I mean, it's ridiculous!! I can understand why they did it. All because of Pluto and Neptunes relationship to eachother in the original broadcasting. But still, the way the dubbers had it in the American version made it too choppy I believe! They should've been able to find a better aliby then to go ahead and make them cousins!! What do you think? Some feedback please...
*cough*

You mean Uranus and Neptune... right?
Yeah. Pluto hasn't really had that kind of relationship with any body. hello!
Stars was the best crying

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dasrik
Seiya is a woman, goddamn it. I don't care what the anime shows.

"We're friends forever!" Besides, we all know the Starlights are the Kakyuu Princess' female harem!

scream scream scream
Don't you dare dis the Starlights!! Grrr... I like addressing them his/her in any case just because I like the male/female changes of the anime.

And as for Mamoru, I don't dislike him. I just dislike what he is and how he is portrayed in the anime. In the manga the story is short and to the point and not so dragged out. You can really feel the love Mamoru feels for Usagi and in return.

Now, looking at the anime. In classic he's taken by Beryl, in R he breaks up with Usagi and then actually does something in the end to help her against the enemy (which is one of my favorite moments by the way), Super he was keeping Chibiusa alive while Usagi was practically ready to kill herself (in the manga he's eventually there in the end to agonize of her leaping into Pharoh 19), SuperS he's incapacitated, Stars he's not even there. R movie he takes a hit for her (beautiful, I love that movie), Super he was there a bit, SuperS he's incapacitated again.

Now... comparing the moments he's there for her in the anime versus the manga they're fewer and far between and not of quite the same level. In the manga he's not some rose throwing, cheesey words spouting side character. He is really the love interest, and plays his part beautifully. I really think if you've read the manga truly well you would see the differences and appreciate them. I don't dislike Mamoru in any aspect, I just think his portrayal in the anime does not do his character any justice whatsoever.

By the way, nor do I think Seiya and Usagi should be together by ANY means >_> Mine... hehe >^^<
to salor fans

i love salor moon i used to watch it when it was on sky but i aint on anymore if u know were it is tell me plz ive watched all the series and have some dvd of it i think that the doom tree should not of ecsisted caus
the bad guys were actually quite nise and then ofcourse the doom tree took them with him when he had to go i think my fravorite character was salor venus see was so cool i thought she was so cute

from vil the greatest salor moon fan around

p.s reply back fans i want to talk bout it alot also i think ur all as good fans as me
Setsuna is the best Scout. All Hail Setsuna.
Ryushina
What I really hate is the fact that they had to cut so many episodes out when they brought Stars to America! I mean, it's ridiculous!! I can understand why they did it. All because of Pluto and Neptunes relationship to eachother in the original broadcasting. But still, the way the dubbers had it in the American version made it too choppy I believe! They should've been able to find a better aliby then to go ahead and make them cousins!! What do you think? Some feedback please...

THEY actually brought STARS to America? If so I've never seen it.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
maddentwins
Ryushina

THEY actually brought STARS to America? If so I've never seen it.

Stars has never and will never (if there is a god) be aired on American Television. Whoever says otherwise is damned wrong >_>
My favorite series is the Stars series because I want to see how Serena would do without Darien stare That is such an awesome series they should have put it on toonami when Sailor Moon was still on. Damn the people that wouldn't let that series come on! Damn them all! xd

Desirable Regular

I don't think i seen stars ~.^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas