Welcome to Gaia! ::

kiba-sama
i've seen sailor moon in german, they had all 200 episodes and the 3 films, ALL UNCUT!!!!!! which was great biggrin

i even have the all 18 books in german.

germany rules when it comes to showing anime, they never cut bits out. but i live in the UK now and w'ere starting to get loads of manga out here, its fricken great yay

The German Sailor Moon theme song ROCKS! You guys are so lucky! It's so cool. xd I'm in America, but I can sing the whole theme song in German. The english one was crap.
Rockstar Tomiko
>_>;; I'm a little bitter towards America for not allowing me to see Stars. Everyone seems to love it, and I don't blame them, it seems very awesome. I have the manga, but I would love to see the show. Anyway, since I have not seen Stars yet, I'm going to select S as my favorite. There was just something about the Outer Senshi and their way of doing things that I really enjoyed. And the music! I loved it! The first time Uranus and Neptune were actually visable and did their attacks was my favorite moment of all time. It was so cool! So, yeah.. I'm gonna stop talking now, but thanks for listening to my rant! Sailor Moon forever! heart

Don't take the lack of Stars out on america. Go buy the subtitled ones or download them off the internet. Its not the countrys fault for you not using your resources. ugh.
In America people dress sailor scouts clothing sucks.
kiba-sama
i've seen sailor moon in german, they had all 200 episodes and the 3 films, ALL UNCUT!!!!!! which was great biggrin

i even have the all 18 books in german.

germany rules when it comes to showing anime, they never cut bits out. but i live in the UK now and w'ere starting to get loads of manga out here, its fricken great yay

Rockin' I havn't seen the german stuff, But I have all the subtitled Japanese ones. I have a few manga's and most of the dubbed english ones. The uncut subtitled ones are much more fun than the waterd down english ones.
Guardian of Fire
In America people dress sailor scouts clothing sucks.

I made my own Sailor venus costume.
Garnet Strife

Rockin' I havn't seen the german stuff, But I have all the subtitled Japanese ones. I have a few manga's and most of the dubbed english ones. The uncut subtitled ones are much more fun than the waterd down english ones.

Yes, most of the Japanese subtitled ones are better than the editted version, which is more often than not, the dubbed version.
wow you guys rock, thanks

yes i would also love the watch the japaneseversion, but i cant afford the dvd box set whaaa!!!

you can sing the song in german Kagome of the arrow, you rock!!!!!

my fav sailor scout has to be........sailor saturn
French Vanilla
I am under the vague impression that their powers/magic keep their identities from being discoered unless the person actually sees them transform. But hey, don't quote me on that.

that was my theory, too, actually ^^;

unrelatedly, i just watched all three movies this morning for the first time. i thought it was kind of amusing how similar the movies were to their corresponding seasons--the r movies had green aliens who used plants, and the super s movie had a mysterious boy chibiusa got a crush on, as well as the fact that it dealt with dreams. the one that seemed the most different was the s movie... but then that involved crystals, so ^_^

not really opening the floor up for debate or anything (unless, of course, someone does have a revelation about this), but i thought it was kinda funny.
Rockstar Tomiko
>_>;; I'm a little bitter towards America for not allowing me to see Stars. Everyone seems to love it, and I don't blame them, it seems very awesome. I have the manga, but I would love to see the show. Anyway, since I have not seen Stars yet, I'm going to select S as my favorite. There was just something about the Outer Senshi and their way of doing things that I really enjoyed. And the music! I loved it! The first time Uranus and Neptune were actually visable and did their attacks was my favorite moment of all time. It was so cool! So, yeah.. I'm gonna stop talking now, but thanks for listening to my rant! Sailor Moon forever! heart

They will never bring Stars to America because of the gender issues with the Starlights. They can turn the death scenes into "captured" and air brush Usagi's nudity in the last episode. But there's no way to safely edit the Starlights "we're men but are really women".
If you really want to see Stars, download online.
michire
French Vanilla
I am under the vague impression that their powers/magic keep their identities from being discoered unless the person actually sees them transform. But hey, don't quote me on that.

that was my theory, too, actually ^^;

I'm not so sure about that. When Usagi uses the Luna Pen, she can't be recognised (In one episode, her father sees her, remarks that she looks like Usagi, takes pictures and never realises it's his daughter).

But there are two episodes when Usagi hides from Shingo so that he won't recognize her (One of these was cut out in the dub, the other is the doll episode with Mika). And that scene where Amy asks if Mina's Venus--I think they were just trying to make up dialogue to kill time in the dub. I could be wrong, but the jap version isn't as bad as that. It's more along the lines of, "You're...Sailor Venus". There may not be a lot of people with blond meatball hair in Tokyo, but there are a lot of people in general, meaning the odds that the enemies would run into them on the street were pretty darn slim, especially since the enemies don't spend a lot of time away from the lair.
kiba-sama
wow you guys rock, thanks

yes i would also love the watch the japaneseversion, but i cant afford the dvd box set whaaa!!!

you can sing the song in german Kagome of the arrow, you rock!!!!!

my fav sailor scout has to be........sailor saturn

xd Ya, it's freaking awesome. I love the German version near as much as the original. xd It's kinda techno-ish.

My favorite senshi is Usagi-chan of course! heart
yeah Kagome of the arrow it is techno-ish, i have the song on cd, might listen to it tonite.

*waves a big flag around* Kagome of the arrow rocks
Satanangel
My favorite season so far is Stars. I love the finale. I would post it here but the moderators say the file is too big! click on my sig!

stars was my fav too! doom tree was ok, it was kinda weird though! my fav is sailor venus i love her hair!
kiba-sama
yeah Kagome of the arrow it is techno-ish, i have the song on cd, might listen to it tonite.

*waves a big flag around* Kagome of the arrow rocks

xd xd W00t! *puts on a billboard* "KIBA-SAMA RAWKS MY SAWKS!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas