Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dasrik
xxstrippedgirlxx
just wodering it's weird that guys like Sm
scream

it's a girl show
Satanangel

This is something that has always confused me. in reality, shouldn't girls watch dbz because it has guys with their shirts off, and shouldn't boys watch Sailor Moon because it has girls running around in short skirts!?!

I know I'd rather watch girls running around in short skirts than guys with to much mucle grunting at each other. At least the Sailors have more to say than ugga uggga me want punch you....
Yay Hino Rei-chan is the senshi of the day! heart
sailor moon rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garnet Strife

I know I'd rather watch girls running around in short skirts than guys with to much mucle grunting at each other. At least the Sailors have more to say than ugga uggga me want punch you....

Since this is a Sailor Moon thead, I won't get too much into it. I'll only say that there's so much more to DB/Z than people realize. It's not just standing there powering up and screaming.
Kagome of the arrow
Garnet Strife

Since this is a Sailor Moon thead, I won't get too much into it. I'll only say that there's so much more to DB/Z than people realize. It's not just standing there powering up and screaming.

Yes I know. I have seen a few episodes and I did like it untill it got to the point where one battle was taking up two weeks worth of episodes. Boring.
A-great-death-scene-bump! crying

User Image
i like d Romance Series, d super s n the Starz seasons d best
I liked the first season with queen Beryl but I didn't the Romance season much but the story line was still good. Salior Monn S and Super S were good I loved the idea of Hotaru being the final Sailor Scout. The Amazon season, some of the monsters were weird, especially that one juggler woman. The movies were great, I liked Sailor Moon S the most, Super S second. Sailor Moon is probably my favorite character.
I hate cartoon network for taking it off along with tenchi muyo! but i still watch it.
Kagome of the arrow
Diannechan
Kagome of the arrow
I love the episode where Usagi's wings keep knocking everything over 'cause the senshi are in a house and they can't move. xd xd That ones hysterical.

That is my favorite episode!! xd heart

Squee! xd heart

xd !!!!!
Kagome of the arrow

User Image

I remember when I first found out Zoicite was a guy... I wasn't too shocked; I always thought Zoicite looked a little flat-chested and masculine to be a girl. whee
What prizes?
Kagome of the arrow

User Image

That is one of the most beautiful scenes in the Anime. *sighs* When I die I want to form a billion petals and fly away. *giggles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff