Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the episode where Usagi's wings keep knocking everything over 'cause the senshi are in a house and they can't move. xd xd That ones hysterical.
xxstrippedgirlxx
just wodering it's weird that guys like Sm
scream
Kagome of the arrow
I love the episode where Usagi's wings keep knocking everything over 'cause the senshi are in a house and they can't move. xd xd That ones hysterical.

That is my favorite episode!! xd heart
Oh yeah! Just got a pink link on this thread! xd
Kagome of the arrow

How did I forget that one? Ok, this is my fav funyn ep, the otehr is my fav sentimental ep...unless someone else comes along and reminds me of another I like better. sweatdrop

Favorite scene from Stars--When Healer goes to use her attack, and then everyone piles on top of her to stop her. The enemy is there, "Um, excuse me.." then Fighter punches him and tells him to shut up. Golden.
i love sm eek
Dasrik
Satanangel
Has anyone besides me figured out that Sailor Moon and Chibi Chibi are the same person?

No.

Chibi Chibi and Galaxia are the same person.
You are misinterpreting.

No Sailor moon and chibichibi are.i says specifically in the manga that chibichibi came back from the distant future to help her past self. and sthen she looks at sailor moon. that's why chibichibi becomes sailor cosmos. she is the future form of sailor moon!
teen~angel
xxstrippedgirlxx

It's not weird if a guy likes SM. They can like whatever they want. Girls can watch and like DBZ so why can't guys like SM? Actually I applaud guys who like SM. Good for them they like SM and hey, that's cool.

Please never in anyway compare sailor moon to dragonballz! dragonballz is just full of mucley guys ripping off their shirts and sounding constipated!

Timid Hunter

11,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
here in swe we only had to the episodes when sailor moon and her friends travled throw time and fight the black moon family xp
Diannechan
Kagome of the arrow

That is my favorite episode!! xd heart

Squee! xd heart
Garnet Strife
I loved the storyline of the Romance Series , but Stars was totally the best. The darkness of the series is what made it the most interesting to watch. Altrhough the cute little Iron Mouse character sure did help.

That is one of my favorite seasons too. and for that you get a random prize!

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Satanangel
teen~angel
xxstrippedgirlxx

It's not weird if a guy likes SM. They can like whatever they want. Girls can watch and like DBZ so why can't guys like SM? Actually I applaud guys who like SM. Good for them they like SM and hey, that's cool.

Please never in anyway compare sailor moon to dragonballz! dragonballz is just full of mucley guys ripping off their shirts and sounding constipated!

Yes I agree they are too muscley but most guys like DBZ and not Sailor Moon it's nice to see guys who like Sailor Moon. Most guys say the show is too girly.
teen~angel
Satanangel
teen~angel
xxstrippedgirlxx

Yes I agree they are too muscley but most guys like DBZ and not Sailor Moon it's nice to see guys who like Sailor Moon. Most guys say the show is too girly.

This is something that has always confused me. in reality, shouldn't girls watch dbz because it has guys with their shirts off, and shouldn't boys watch Sailor Moon because it has girls running around in short skirts!?!
Satanangel
Garnet Strife
I loved the storyline of the Romance Series , but Stars was totally the best. The darkness of the series is what made it the most interesting to watch. Altrhough the cute little Iron Mouse character sure did help.

That is one of my favorite seasons too. and for that you get a random prize!

Rock \m/

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Satanangel

This is something that has always confused me. in reality, shouldn't girls watch dbz because it has guys with their shirts off, and shouldn't boys watch Sailor Moon because it has girls running around in short skirts!?!

I'm not sure but most guys I know say Sailor Moon is too girly and that it's a "kiddie" show and people who watch it are babies stare But I don't think so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff