Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dasrik
Sailor Stars is the best series.

And no, Mamoru was not a pansy in the anime series. He's overprotective of Usagi to the point where he walks into stuff to protect her. I don't understand the hatred of him among fans of SM.

I also don't understand why the manga is supposed to be better... it looks a lot nicer, sure, but the storyline is really flat in comparison.

i like the way you stood up for Mamoru. he is one of my favorite characters. so for that you get a random prize. get ready for a trade. you are the 23th person to recive a random prize!
I think there are DVD sets of SailorMoon in japanese at best buy the store. They also have the movies but in English
Yeah why is that mamoru is always a victim?
Hey satanangel are you a guy???????
yes i am a guy. why do you ask!
just wondering hehhhh
just wodering it's weird that guys like Sm
Oh I love Yatan(Star Healer) The star season is funny! I love sailor moon! My favorite is Sailor Saturn! Yay! 3nodding

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
xxstrippedgirlxx

It's not weird if a guy likes SM. They can like whatever they want. Girls can watch and like DBZ so why can't guys like SM? Actually I applaud guys who like SM. Good for them they like SM and hey, that's cool.
Senshi_chan
I'm not sure if any of you know about this, but all of Sailor Moon licenses are ending by the end of this year or the begininng of next. So, if you want to get SM stuff you better get it soon. I'm still trying to get the 3 movies on dvd, but I have no luck finding it at the stores. Anyone know a good place to get them?

I already posted this on the page 12... sweatdrop
teen~angel
xxstrippedgirlxx

It's not weird if a guy likes SM. They can like whatever they want. Girls can watch and like DBZ so why can't guys like SM? Actually I applaud guys who like SM. Good for them they like SM and hey, that's cool.

Well said! 3nodding
Beanchan
I still like the show....even though I've moved on to other animes ^_^

My fav season was Super S (I think I have that right...) cause I'm completly addicted to the Amazon Trio...mmm....

I even have my own handmade Fisheye and Hawkseye plushies....

Though I did start yelling at the TV when they refered to Fisheye as a SHE...bad Dub BAD!!!!!!

Oh, yeah. Fish-eye is gorgeous. ^_^ I know, I was peeved too. Damn homophobic US! ><
I like Stars the best. I think it might be because Mamoru isnt there, so it isn't as romancy as the other seasons. 'Course, the Starlights rock too. White-haired dude is my fave (I always get the names of Healer and Maker screwed up, not gonna try). Music is better in this season, animation is better.

I think my favorite episode is the one where they're all at the beach and Rei's cousin is attacked. Shirtless Starlights blaugh but that's not why I like it.
Jayn Newell
I like Stars the best. I think it might be because Mamoru isnt there, so it isn't as romancy as the other seasons. 'Course, the Starlights rock too. White-haired dude is my fave (I always get the names of Healer and Maker screwed up, not gonna try). Music is better in this season, animation is better.

I think my favorite episode is the one where they're all at the beach and Rei's cousin is attacked. Shirtless Starlights blaugh but that's not why I like it.

I like when Seiya falls on top of Usagi at the end of the episode! xd Hilarious!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff