Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Manda
Kagome of the arrow
gonk gonk I can't beleive someone said Haruka and Michiru don't love eachother. Way to make me sick. gonk

I don't recall anyone saying that o_O And anyway, that picture is not from any of the original manga. Its probably a doujinshi done by a really good artist XD

*looks at Dasrik* ...Here... *hands him a wet rag* sweatdrop

I'm not really sure where the quote came from, but it was there.

"After watching the Stars shows I am not very sure, that Mishiru likes Haruka. Remember that heavy flirting that took place in Saya-could-you-zip-up-my-dress-scene? right now I am almost positive, that she is straight, I mean, she didn't know who Saya was ( or wasn't )."

And the piccy- I know. xd But it's still really great.
Samika
heart heart Sailor Moon is the first anime I had ever watched and truely understood... Anyways I think that the Super S series was the best. All the scouts (in the galaxy) have appeared, Usagi and Mamoru are 'together', despite 2 women after him as well (does Fish-eye count as a woman?), the costumes are nice, they all learn new attacks... Isn't it just great? heart heart

Personally, I don't like Stars because of what happened to Mamoru... and the costumes. Pink, poofy sleeves! What was with that? stare

Fish-Eye? I think she does here in the US. I know she's actually a guy; but since the US is so homophobic- Fish was made a girl in the US. Like Zoicite and Uranus were. ::sigh:: Good ol' USA. -_-
Seacrest

Fish-Eye? I think she does here in the US. I know she's actually a guy; but since the US is so homophobic- Fish was made a girl in the US. Like Zoicite and Uranus were. ::sigh:: Good ol' USA. -_-

I'll never forgive them for what they did to Zoicite and Kunzite's relationship! And what they did to Haruka and Michiru's relationship pissed me off even more! scream gonk
Kagome of the arrow
Seacrest

I'll never forgive them for what they did to Zoicite and Kunzite's relationship! And what they did to Haruka and Michiru's relationship pissed me off even more! scream gonk

I know! ;;-;; ::smacks the US:: That just...Ugghhh....::growls:: I mean, so what if they're gay? They're too cute to be messed with! ^_^ And I don't care how they try to hide it...it's so obvious that Uranus and Neptune aren't cousins.
Seacrest

Uranus was already a girl. And Zoicite was pretty femmy in the original. Watchin the Japanese version, with the original voice and knowing he's not a girl, I sitll had a hard time thinking of him as a guy.

So, as far as the gay chars go:

Zoicite/Kunzite--Zoicite was changed into a girl. Not a huge difference, really. I've always found their relationship touching, though.

Haruka/Michiru--They 'claim' to be cousins. They act a lot more like lovers. One could argue that they're just pretending to be cousins. I won't.

Fish-Eye--Became a girl who likes to show off (look at how low 'her' suit zips down. Not to mention the eps where the clothes come off completely) But I haven't seen that season in Japanese, so I can't comment further.
Seacrest

I know! ;;-;; ::smacks the US:: That just...Ugghhh....::growls:: I mean, so what if they're gay? They're too cute to be messed with! ^_^ And I don't care how they try to hide it...it's so obvious that Uranus and Neptune aren't cousins.

Exactly! They're adorable together! And Zoicite's death scene was so sad! crying

And Haruka and Michiru are adorable together as well! Not to mention they get the best lines that the dub screwed up! (All the sex cracks were great.
xd )
RuinStormshower
Setsuna kicks arse. But she is so neglected in the show. She wasnt givin the screen times she rightfully deserved.

atleast pluto had a transformation sequence! poor saturn...had to go to a video game to see her transform! but pluto and saturn are the most neglected of the (main 10) senshi..
Kristaia
RuinStormshower
Setsuna kicks arse. But she is so neglected in the show. She wasnt givin the screen times she rightfully deserved.

atleast pluto had a transformation sequence! poor saturn...had to go to a video game to see her transform! but pluto and saturn are the most neglected of the (main 10) senshi..

Actually, sailor saturn does have a transformation. It is shown in the Stars Season. it is basically her saying her name, flashing her hands, and standing there! It is soooooooo boring! xp
Kagome of the arrow
Seacrest

Exactly! They're adorable together! And Zoicite's death scene was so sad! crying

And Haruka and Michiru are adorable together as well! Not to mention they get the best lines that the dub screwed up! (All the sex cracks were great.
xd )

I know!! ;;-;; They're so cute! And I know. I was so sad when he died. ::clingys to Kagome:: ;;-;; Damn Queen Beryl! >< I hate her for that. ><;; Too bad she didn't die sooner. ^-~

And sadly, I've never seen the original. Only the dubbed. (Living in the states has it's downfalls. ;;-; wink What were some of the sex cracks? Now you've got me interested to know. heart
Jayn Newell
Seacrest

Uranus was already a girl. And Zoicite was pretty femmy in the original. Watchin the Japanese version, with the original voice and knowing he's not a girl, I sitll had a hard time thinking of him as a guy.

So, as far as the gay chars go:

Zoicite/Kunzite--Zoicite was changed into a girl. Not a huge difference, really. I've always found their relationship touching, though.

Haruka/Michiru--They 'claim' to be cousins. They act a lot more like lovers. One could argue that they're just pretending to be cousins. I won't.

Fish-Eye--Became a girl who likes to show off (look at how low 'her' suit zips down. Not to mention the eps where the clothes come off completely) But I haven't seen that season in Japanese, so I can't comment further.

Ohhh. I thought Fish-Eye was a guy originally, and then he was made a girl by the US? And never seen the original version; though I'm interested. ^_^
Satanangel
Kristaia
RuinStormshower

Actually, sailor saturn does have a transformation. It is shown in the Stars Season. it is basically her saying her name, flashing her hands, and standing there! It is soooooooo boring! xp

yeah but i don't count that. i mean a full "saturn whatever power" glittery sequence we can all get sick of by the fifth episode they go through it.
I love sailor moon stars
galaxia is the best evil person ever.
And eternal sailor moon is awsome
Seacrest

I know!! ;;-;; They're so cute! And I know. I was so sad when he died. ::clingys to Kagome:: ;;-;; Damn Queen Beryl! >< I hate her for that. ><;; Too bad she didn't die sooner. ^-~

And sadly, I've never seen the original. Only the dubbed. (Living in the states has it's downfalls. ;;-; wink What were some of the sex cracks? Now you've got me interested to know. heart

crying She was mean to the senshi and everyone else. Anyone who causes Usagi pain (mentally and/or physically) will suffer at my hands! scream

You must see it! It's inredible! Kotono Mitsuishi has the cutest voice I've ever heard.....EVER! (Usagi) I love her voice soo much, and when I watched Excel Saga in japanese and saw she did Excel, I nearly pulled off a backflip.

xd The sex cracks were AWESOME.

Super S movie- The Black Dream Hole: Badiyanu wants to use the childrens dream energy to fuel the Black Dream Hole, and she pretends that it's so they could stay children forever.

Michiru: "They really don't have to do this. There's so many more fun things to do as adults." *looks at Haruka*

*few seconds silence*

Haruka- *ahem*

While in an aquarium. (I don't know the exact dialogue but we'll make due.)

Michiru: Something along the lines of..."It's so nice and peaceful in here. It makes me happy just standing here." (Something like that. O_o)

Haruka: "Ya, it does."

Michiru: "Silly, I wasn't talking about the fish." *walks off with a smile leaving Haruka bewildered*

And the BEST one of all happens while they are fighting Galaxia.

Michiru- "I think you're losing you're touch."

Haruka- "Wanna try it?"

Michiru- "When we're alone."

LMAO. I love those. xd
Hello? Anyone here?

BUMP
Kagome of the arrow
Seacrest

crying She was mean to the senshi and everyone else. Anyone who causes Usagi pain (mentally and/or physically) will suffer at my hands! scream

You must see it! It's inredible! Kotono Mitsuishi has the cutest voice I've ever heard.....EVER! (Usagi) I love her voice soo much, and when I watched Excel Saga in japanese and saw she did Excel, I nearly pulled off a backflip.

xd The sex cracks were AWESOME.

Super S movie- The Black Dream Hole: Badiyanu wants to use the childrens dream energy to fuel the Black Dream Hole, and she pretends that it's so they could stay children forever.

Michiru: "They really don't have to do this. There's so many more fun things to do as adults." *looks at Haruka*

*few seconds silence*

Haruka- *ahem*

While in an aquarium. (I don't know the exact dialogue but we'll make due.)

Michiru: Something along the lines of..."It's so nice and peaceful in here. It makes me happy just standing here." (Something like that. O_o)

Haruka: "Ya, it does."

Michiru: "Silly, I wasn't talking about the fish." *walks off with a smile leaving Haruka bewildered*

And the BEST one of all happens while they are fighting Galaxia.

Michiru- "I think you're losing you're touch."

Haruka- "Wanna try it?"

Michiru- "When we're alone."

LMAO. I love those. xd

I know. I mean, I think she's annoying at times, (Usagi) I hate it when she gets hurt. I'd have loved to jump into the screen and just smack Beryl till she begged for mercy. ::evil smirk:: ^_^

And ::coos:: Awwwwwwh. ^_^ They're so cute!! ^_^ Damn US!! >< Do you know if there are any ways to get ahold of the japanese original series? ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff