Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diannechan
michire
Sailor Maat
User Image

Some love between non-cousins heart

Clearly even in English the 'cousins' thing was just a cover up wink I mean, I hope. I sure don't act like that with MY cousins... xd

You DON'T?! Weirdo... stare

Just kidding. Seriously though. By making them cousins they made it "worse." Now they're incestuous cousins! GREAT JOB, CLOVERWAY!

Yes COLVERWAY you did a horable job. Espacally in one of the episodes. (Ami gets here heart crystal taken out of her) There is a scen when Michelle and Haruka are in their appartment and they are to kiss. But CLOVERWAY tokk the kissing part out right when they were leaning in to kiss eachother. It looked so horable. Cousins are not supose to do anything even close to that! They could have just made the best friends or som,ething easy like that.
Kagome of the arrow
Bchan
Oh God, I remember that.

And the whole "Cool your jets!" almost every episode.

Ugghh, so... painful.

My fave was when Serena got "tipsy" on juice in one of the S episodes. Cause you know, that juice is dangerous stuff blaugh

Ughh, you think they couldn't have covered it up a little better? Are children that naiive? gonk

Oh god, THE WORST line EVER was in the Promise of the Rose dub (Thank god I have my dual language DVD now)

Chibi-Usa: "Do your thing, Moon Mama!"

I was like WTF? MOON MAMA? gonk gonk gonk gonk

Geh... I remember that. I had to practice controlling my gag reflexes. xp
Diannechan
SMC PATRONS:
The Sailor Moon Everlasting Guild is now officially open. Join now! ^^

Ooh! May I join too? whee
I liked stars and the theme songs, fighting evil by moon light, wiining loove by daylight... 3nodding
Hey Diannechan I love your buttons for the Cafe and guild. especally the guild one. They just look so great. I gotta put up one for the guild now in my signature heart
Sailor Maat
Hey Diannechan I love your buttons for the Cafe and guild. especally the guild one. They just look so great. I gotta put up one for the guild now in my signature heart

Thanks! I love the dancing Gir in your sig... Doom-doo-doom! whee
Diannechan
Sailor Maat

Thanks! I love the dancing Gir in your sig... Doom-doo-doom! whee

Thank you Diannechan. I love Gir so much heart

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hello all from Otakon!! I'm checking stuff on a friend's computer. Crazy two days so far. I've been walking around most of the day. It's insane. My thighs hurt x_x, not my calves, not my feet, my thighs. But yea.... awesome cosplay everywhere. I've only seen good Sailor Moon cosplay, which after so many horrible ones I"m soo happy o_o And there's a really hot Fighter I want to hump >_>

Timid Dabbler

-pops in- Why, is this what I think it is? A place devoted to SM fans? -dies from happiness- -coughs lightly as she comes back to life- Anywho, I'm still trying to get over the fact my computer hates bittorent, making it impossible for me to download any PGSM. A sad, sad thing, it is. crying
ooh, I want to see a picture of Fighter! Hi French Vanilla, there's a new Sailormoon guild if you want to join 3nodding
Woah.... 250 to join the guild? crying I can't afford to pay to join a guild, I've got 12.1 K to go for my own guild.... so I'll just hang out here for free.

And sorry for being so scarce, I've been busy with school and preparing my RPG as well as a mini shop ^-^ I ran out of sig space before I could link to it though crying

Glad to see new faces, by the way!! Yes, Manda, let us see this hot Fighter.... *_*
kyrana kirri
Woah.... 250 to join the guild? crying I can't afford to pay to join a guild, I've got 12.1 K to go for my own guild.... so I'll just hang out here for free.

And sorry for being so scarce, I've been busy with school and preparing my RPG as well as a mini shop ^-^ I ran out of sig space before I could link to it though crying

Glad to see new faces, by the way!! Yes, Manda, let us see this hot Fighter.... *_*

It's okay to be scarce sometimes! 3nodding Good luck on raising funds for your guild! 3nodding

I too want to see the hump-able Fighter. whee
The Manda
scratchcat3000
well, sence i haven't seen salor moon in a very long time and avoid watching it, i hate saor moon!

Ah! Ladies and gentlemen its our favorite type of person! Here's a ten year old girl who just felt the need to share with us her opinion in a fan thread. Sweetheart, why don't you come back when you've grown up and can give us a really good reason for not liking the show ^^

This is a thread for fans to talk happily and positively about the show, therefore, I'll teach you a life lesson now: If there's a thread made like this for people to share their interests in a show, negative feelings and opinions are not welcomed whatsoever, unless they happen to have an intelligent and logical backing behind them. Which, in most if not all cases, is rare.
................what? I have mode swings.....I was mad for no reason so I wrote that....the truth is.....I don't remmember It that well.......
I love it before but then new shows came out like Dbz and inuyasha and they brainwashed me of saolor (<- can't spell It right! I changed my name!) moon!now I like pokemon.....I rent movies from the libary and try to watch them(their salor moon!) but when It starts, I just turn It off! help me remember it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff