Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kagome of the arrow
Bchan
Oh God, I remember that.

And the whole "Cool your jets!" almost every episode.

Ugghh, so... painful.

My fave was when Serena got "tipsy" on juice in one of the S episodes. Cause you know, that juice is dangerous stuff blaugh

Ughh, you think they couldn't have covered it up a little better? Are children that naiive? gonk

Oh god, THE WORST line EVER was in the Promise of the Rose dub (Thank god I have my dual language DVD now)

Chibi-Usa: "Do your thing, Moon Mama!"

I was like WTF? MOON MAMA? gonk gonk gonk gonk

Oh god I remember the Moon Mama thing. It was horabble. Why did you have to remind me of the evilness gonk

Nooo... not the evil drunkin juice. The orignal was better. Usagi just rambles on about making something. I can't rememberwhat.
Kagome of the arrow
Bchan
Oh God, I remember that.

Ugghh, so... painful.

My fave was when Serena got "tipsy" on juice in one of the S episodes. Cause you know, that juice is dangerous stuff blaugh

Ughh, you think they couldn't have covered it up a little better? Are children that naiive? gonk

Oh god, THE WORST line EVER was in the Promise of the Rose dub (Thank god I have my dual language DVD now)

Are you SERIOUS?? Ugh...poor Sailormoon got butchered stressed
User Image

Some love between non-cousins heart
Sailor moon rules.....just wish it was back on the air crying
Sailor Maat
Oh god I remember the Moon Mama thing. It was horabble. Why did you have to remind me of the evilness gonk

Nooo... not the evil drunkin juice. The orignal was better. Usagi just rambles on about making something. I can't rememberwhat.

Sorry! I wish I could forget it, but it's forever burned into my skull! gonk crying
Kagome of the arrow
Bchan
Oh God, I remember that.

Ugghh, so... painful.

Yeah, that definately was the worst dub line EVER... eek
Sailor Maat
User Image

Clearly even in English the 'cousins' thing was just a cover up wink I mean, I hope. I sure don't act like that with MY cousins... xd
Diannechan
Kagome of the arrow
Bchan
Oh God, I remember that.

Ugghh, so... painful.

Yeah, that definately was the worst dub line EVER... eek

That was the worst dub line ever. Poor Sailor Moon, the dubbing for that series was so horrible it was a sin.
michire
Sailor Maat
User Image

Clearly even in English the 'cousins' thing was just a cover up wink I mean, I hope. I sure don't act like that with MY cousins... xd

You DON'T?! Weirdo... stare

Just kidding. Seriously though. By making them cousins they made it "worse." Now they're incestuous cousins! GREAT JOB, CLOVERWAY!
Has anyone else here seen the unedited first season on DVD?

Crystal Star

14,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
KiraMorgaine
Has anyone else here seen the unedited first season on DVD?
I have, I also own the box set 3nodding
I've seen the first season unedited 3nodding

Crystal Star

14,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • That One Hero 500
ScorpionOcean
I've seen the first season unedited 3nodding
Same here 3nodding Have you seen the second season too??? I really want to see Sailor Stars, but I dont know where I could find it sweatdrop
I've seen most of Sailormoon. Stars included. There's a japanese video store not too far away from where I live whee

Crystal Star

14,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • That One Hero 500
ScorpionOcean
I've seen most of Sailormoon. Stars included. There's a japanese video store not too far away from where I live whee
eek Your lucky. They have Anime stores around where I live too, but I doubt they have Sailor Moon Stars. I should try looking around more, maybe I'll find it somewhere 3nodding Hopefully sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff