Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
teen~angel
Has anyone seen the English version of the Stars season yet? I don't think it ever came out yet sweatdrop I only seen the Japenese version.

You obviously haven't read through this thread but... to clarify:

THERE IS NO ENGLISH VERSION OF SAILOR STARS!!!!

heart Have a nice day ^^ heart

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
The Manda
teen~angel
Has anyone seen the English version of the Stars season yet? I don't think it ever came out yet sweatdrop I only seen the Japenese version.

Gee I'm sorry sweatdrop man do u really have to yell?

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
teen~angel
The Manda
teen~angel

Gee I'm sorry sweatdrop man do u really have to yell?

Its not really yelling persay... its... an emphatic statement ^^ lol no, sorry I wasn't really meaning to yell. Just putting it in bold in case anyone just quickly skims through.

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
heh sorry for not reading the posts before....

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
whee I like the stars the best anyways..actually I like all of the seasons
Sailor Moon was my first anime that I saw. It has a great storyline and lovable characters. I've seen all different versions of it or atleast some of it. (anime, manga, live action(PGSM) and musicals (Sera Myu)). My favorite season from the anime is Stars. I start to really like it after the episode when Mamoru leaves to go to study abroad. Its really funny for the most part then gets serious at the end then funny again. ^^; Also, I love Galaxia! She's my favorite villian. It was a cool idea to have senshi vs senshi type battle. That's also one of the reasons why I like it. It's also cool to know that their all kinds of senshis out there besides the earth ones. ^^

heart SM!
*nods* Stars is my favorite for its serious tone... of course, the last episode just rewinds everything, but for the time being, you really feel like lives are at stake.
Diannechan
A lot of people here seem to be Sailor Stars enthusiasts, is anyone else a big fan of Super? I like the whole Messiah bit, myself. 3nodding

shucks, i missed the super talk. *revives*

super is my favorite season for several reasons. first of all, it's probably subjective, but i think that it has the least amount of strictly filler episodes. also, i may have said it before *goldfish memory* but i am of the opinion that the episodes in which the talismans are revealed are some of the best episodes of ANY series--and it's a true mark of good storytelling that those episodes were still relatively GOOD in the dub version ^^; i think super probably does the best job of balancing genuine humor with drama (the part where minako's heart crystal comes out will never not be hilarious)--which, of course, isn't to say stars doesn't have some moments that crack me up too. but its finale was something like eight parts long, and even though i knew how it was going to turn out, it got really hard to watch. super kept the pace up pretty much until the very end.

i... there's probably more, but the english language and i aren't the best of friends, so we'll pretend i closed with something incredibly witty that convinced all of you that i'm right.
~RUNS IN~ I LOVVVVVEEEE SAILOR MOON
I love it all, but Stars is definitely my favorite. The scenes with Michiru and Haruka are a lot cuter and more playful, and, well, Chibichibi rocks. The love triangle between Usagi, Seiya and the non-existant Mamoru was very well played out. I think that episode where Usagi sees the rose on the roof and breaks down made me cry..

But S runs a close second since Saturn's my favorite ^_^ I haven't finished SuperS but from what i've seen it seems to be the goofy comedy season for the most part..
michire

super is my favorite season for several reasons. first of all, it's probably subjective, but i think that it has the least amount of strictly filler episodes. also, i may have said it before *goldfish memory* but i am of the opinion that the episodes in which the talismans are revealed are some of the best episodes of ANY series--and it's a true mark of good storytelling that those episodes were still relatively GOOD in the dub version ^^; i think super probably does the best job of balancing genuine humor with drama (the part where minako's heart crystal comes out will never not be hilarious)--which, of course, isn't to say stars doesn't have some moments that crack me up too. but its finale was something like eight parts long, and even though i knew how it was going to turn out, it got really hard to watch. super kept the pace up pretty much until the very end.

Yeah, those episodes are really well done. And I like the Outers' view point on their mission (sacrificing the lives of a few is worth it for the good of everyone) when compared to Usagi and the Inner Sailor Team's ideology.
Diannechan
Yeah, those episodes are really well done. And I like the Outers' view point on their mission (sacrificing the lives of a few is worth it for the good of everyone) when compared to Usagi and the Inner Sailor Team's ideology.

and you know, i've heard no end of people crusifying usagi and the sailor team's methods or (sometimes AND) uranus and neptune's methods. you can't get mad at uranus and neptune, because they were just using that crazy "logic" thing you hear so much about, and you can't get mad at usagi even if for no other reason than she was right in the end: you CAN save the world without sacrificing anyone. [/soapbox]
sweatdrop i seen every episode cept any of the stars sweatdrop
Setsuna kicks arse. But she is so neglected in the show. She wasnt givin the screen times she rightfully deserved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff