Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dasrik
The Manda
*pats* That's okay I think you are too >^^< Just teasing... no, its fine that you think that. I'm just a rabid Seiya fangirl is all. Its the one thing I'll go all fangirl over ^^;;;
I'm pretty obsessed with Seiya myself (I use her name online, and my shoryuken.com avatar is my split-mind experiment: Morrigan on one side, Seiya on the other).

]http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5043

Hehe neat ^^ Okay... you wanna know how lame I am? I started a fanfic like... shortly after seeing Stars and input my own character ^^;;; I still have the story and everything. Its pretty long and I've never finished it. I even started a sequel >_> I feel so embarrassed talking about it, but that's how much of a fangirl that turned me into. Damn if I still had the picture of my character I made up I'd post it. My friend drew it since I can't draw for beans but I was pretty proud of her >^^<

heart Seiya heart I comissioned the guy that does Anime Avatars to make me a Seiya one >^^< I can't wait to see it.
Yeah, I sort of wrote a fanfic too, still am actually - but it's extremely adult and I am very embarassed to share it with people.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yea... mine isn't exactly for kids either... but um... yea *blushes* The things done for fandom x_x
Well, I'll share if you do smile

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I would ._. but my computer crashed one day and I only have part of it printed. I have to re-write it all basically... and it was like 20 pages or some such. crying
Dasrik
Olya
I would have to disagree with that. The Lights are not lesbians. When they came to Earth they took forms of three males in order to attract more girls ( that way it would be easier for them to find their princess ). However, they did not realize that with a male body came a male heart. Even Saya said so to Usagi: "I don't know what made me attracted to you, maybe it was your warriors spirit, maybe it was your inner light, or maybe it was the heart of a man that beats inside me." ( I just remembered that line, it isn't exact, but I didn't understand it at the time, so didn't bother to memorize it well... ).
I just finished watching Stars and I don't remember a line like that. I am pretty sure a line like that would have stuck out like a sore thumb to me (I still think the Starlights are women despite what the anime shows).

Seiya loves her Princess, and I'm pretty sure Taiki and Yaten do too. Remember the "sing me a song" scene, and how afterwards the Princess was "tired"?

Quote:
After watching the Stars shows I am not very sure, that Mishiru likes Haruka. Remember that heavy flirting that took place in Saya-could-you-zip-up-my-dress-scene? right now I am almost positive, that she is straight, I mean, she didn't know who Saya was ( or wasn't ).
Michiru flirts with men often. It's her way of keeping Haruka in line.

Watch the SuperS special, that should erase all doubts about who Michiru's heart belongs to. ("A world without Haruka in it isn't worth saving." wink

Saya tolled that to Usagi before their last concert, the one where they been calling out to the "Light of Hope".
Yeah, but the earth sailors also care for Sailor Moon, that doesen't mean anything. Besides, it was the princess, that asked saya to sing, and then fell asleep on his/her shoulder.
...Yes, you might be right, even in stars shows close to the end, when Uranus and Neptune became Galactica's servants, Neptune said something along the lines: it doesen't matter, as long as I am with you.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Olya
Dasrik
Olya
I would have to disagree with that. The Lights are not lesbians. When they came to Earth they took forms of three males in order to attract more girls ( that way it would be easier for them to find their princess ). However, they did not realize that with a male body came a male heart. Even Saya said so to Usagi: "I don't know what made me attracted to you, maybe it was your warriors spirit, maybe it was your inner light, or maybe it was the heart of a man that beats inside me." ( I just remembered that line, it isn't exact, but I didn't understand it at the time, so didn't bother to memorize it well... ).
I just finished watching Stars and I don't remember a line like that. I am pretty sure a line like that would have stuck out like a sore thumb to me (I still think the Starlights are women despite what the anime shows).

Seiya loves her Princess, and I'm pretty sure Taiki and Yaten do too. Remember the "sing me a song" scene, and how afterwards the Princess was "tired"?

Quote:
After watching the Stars shows I am not very sure, that Mishiru likes Haruka. Remember that heavy flirting that took place in Saya-could-you-zip-up-my-dress-scene? right now I am almost positive, that she is straight, I mean, she didn't know who Saya was ( or wasn't ).
Michiru flirts with men often. It's her way of keeping Haruka in line.

Watch the SuperS special, that should erase all doubts about who Michiru's heart belongs to. ("A world without Haruka in it isn't worth saving." wink

Saya tolled that to Usagi before their last concert, the one where they been calling out to the "Light of Hope".
Yeah, but the earth sailors also care for Sailor Moon, that doesen't mean anything. Besides, it was the princess, that asked saya to sing, and then fell asleep on his/her shoulder.
...Yes, you might be right, even in stars shows close to the end, when Uranus and Neptune became Galactica's servants, Neptune said something along the lines: it doesen't matter, as long as I am with you.

crying Can't you pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase spell the characters' names right?

S-E-I-Y-A
G-A-L-A-X-I-A

Its not that difficult! And we're already past this debate heh ^^;;; worked it out last night.
sailor moon is still on tv and is has gone from good to really bad.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
SSJ4Gokua
sailor moon is still on tv and is has gone from good to really bad.

Not in the US it isn't o_O
Neptune: "So Uranus, we are together even in death."
Uranus: "Yeah. See you in hell."

Doesn't that just say it all?

As for Seiya's dialogue with Usagi before the final concert, here it is:
Seiya: "I've fallen in love with you without realizing it. I wanted to tell you my feelings because Seiya's time is short. Now I can do my final concert with all my strength. I hope you meet your boyfriend soon."
*almost kiss*
"I wish I could have met you earlier, odango."
gonk gonk I can't beleive someone said Haruka and Michiru don't love eachother. Way to make me sick. gonk

User Image
sweatdrop

*fap fap fap*

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kagome of the arrow
gonk gonk I can't beleive someone said Haruka and Michiru don't love eachother. Way to make me sick. gonk

I don't recall anyone saying that o_O And anyway, that picture is not from any of the original manga. Its probably a doujinshi done by a really good artist XD

*looks at Dasrik* ...Here... *hands him a wet rag* sweatdrop

Desirable Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Has anyone seen the English version of the Stars season yet? I don't think it ever came out yet sweatdrop I only seen the Japenese version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff