Welcome to Gaia! ::

Olya
I would have to disagree with that. The Lights are not lesbians. When they came to Earth they took forms of three males in order to attract more girls ( that way it would be easier for them to find their princess ). However, they did not realize that with a male body came a male heart. Even Saya said so to Usagi: "I don't know what made me attracted to you, maybe it was your warriors spirit, maybe it was your inner light, or maybe it was the heart of a man that beats inside me." ( I just remembered that line, it isn't exact, but I didn't understand it at the time, so didn't bother to memorize it well... ).
I just finished watching Stars and I don't remember a line like that. I am pretty sure a line like that would have stuck out like a sore thumb to me (I still think the Starlights are women despite what the anime shows).

Seiya loves her Princess, and I'm pretty sure Taiki and Yaten do too. Remember the "sing me a song" scene, and how afterwards the Princess was "tired"?

Quote:
After watching the Stars shows I am not very sure, that Mishiru likes Haruka. Remember that heavy flirting that took place in Saya-could-you-zip-up-my-dress-scene? right now I am almost positive, that she is straight, I mean, she didn't know who Saya was ( or wasn't ).
Michiru flirts with men often. It's her way of keeping Haruka in line.

Watch the SuperS special, that should erase all doubts about who Michiru's heart belongs to. ("A world without Haruka in it isn't worth saving." wink

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dasrik
Olya
I would have to disagree with that. The Lights are not lesbians. When they came to Earth they took forms of three males in order to attract more girls ( that way it would be easier for them to find their princess ). However, they did not realize that with a male body came a male heart. Even Saya said so to Usagi: "I don't know what made me attracted to you, maybe it was your warriors spirit, maybe it was your inner light, or maybe it was the heart of a man that beats inside me." ( I just remembered that line, it isn't exact, but I didn't understand it at the time, so didn't bother to memorize it well... ).
I just finished watching Stars and I don't remember a line like that. I am pretty sure a line like that would have stuck out like a sore thumb to me (I still think the Starlights are women despite what the anime shows).

Seiya loves her Princess, and I'm pretty sure Taiki and Yaten do too. Remember the "sing me a song" scene, and how afterwards the Princess was "tired"?

Quote:
After watching the Stars shows I am not very sure, that Mishiru likes Haruka. Remember that heavy flirting that took place in Saya-could-you-zip-up-my-dress-scene? right now I am almost positive, that she is straight, I mean, she didn't know who Saya was ( or wasn't ).

Watch the SuperS special, that should erase all doubts about who Michiru's heart belongs to. ("A world without Haruka in it isn't worth saving." wink

Okay, there is no denying that Michiru and Haruka have a deep rooted relationship. They just like to flirt with guys in Michiru's case and girls in Haruka's just because to them its harmless and amusing.

Umm... Seiya didn't have sex with the princess if you're wondering stare That's a real lame assumption if that's what you were hinting at. I won't deny that the Starlights love their princess, but it doesn't border on the romantic love that people seem to want to see. Until I see Seiya kissing Kakyuu in the anime or in Takeuchi's manga I won't believe there's any romantic ties between her or any of the Starlights. I mean... its like Usagi and her senshi... they all love her but not that way =P
The Manda
Okay, there is no denying that Michiru and Haruka have a deep rooted relationship. They just like to flirt with guys in Michiru's case and girls in Haruka's just because to them its harmless and amusing.

Umm... Seiya didn't have sex with the princess if you're wondering stare That's a real lame assumption if that's what you were hinting at. I won't deny that the Starlights love their princess, but it doesn't border on the romantic love that people seem to want to see. Until I see Seiya kissing Kakyuu in the anime or in Takeuchi's manga I won't believe there's any romantic ties between her or any of the Starlights. I mean... its like Usagi and her senshi... they all love her but not that way =P

Do you ever see Haruka and Michiru kiss in the anime? No, didn't think so...

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Diannechan
The Manda
Dasrik
Olya

Quote:

No but do you see the interaction between the others like you do them? Its a lot more hinted at their relationship than anything with Kakyuu or the Starlights or anyone else for that matter. Flip through the manga ^_~ Before its revealed Haruka's female there's a lot of lovey-dovey-ness between the two which blatantly suggests their relationship. Unlike Kakyuu/Starlights where again, it just seems like the love and loyalty that the Taiyoukei Senshi have for their princess.
The Manda
Diannechan

No but do you see the interaction between the others like you do them? Its a lot more hinted at their relationship than anything with Kakyuu or the Starlights or anyone else for that matter.

I wasn't trying to prove or disprove any kind of romantic or sexual relationship that Seiya (or any of the other Starlights) share with Kakyuu, I was trying to make a point that you were defining a character's sexuality by whether or not kissing/sexual contact is actually displayed within the series when you don't see any of that with Michiru and Haruka.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Diannechan
The Manda
Diannechan

No but do you see the interaction between the others like you do them? Its a lot more hinted at their relationship than anything with Kakyuu or the Starlights or anyone else for that matter.

I wasn't trying to prove or disprove any kind of romantic or sexual relationship that Seiya (or any of the other Starlights) share with Kakyuu, I was trying to make a point that you were defining a character's sexuality by whether or not kissing/sexual contact is actually displayed within the series when you don't see any of that with Michiru and Haruka.

I didn't mean just that... >_O Gah, okay I phrased what I meant wrong. But Haruka/Michiru are more blatantly hinted at than any relationship between Kakyuu/Starlights.
So either I'm the only one who saw the sexual chemistry between Seiya and the Kakyuu Princess in that "sing me your song" scene...

...or all of you are FOOLS! biggrin

J/P. No, I don't think they had sex. But something happened there, and if there's not a romantic relationship, it's definitely a very strong devotion on a level beyond that of the other Soldiers for Sailor Moon.

I think I'm just a starry-eyed dreamer, though.
The Manda
Diannechan
The Manda
Diannechan

I didn't mean just that... >_O Gah, okay I phrased what I meant wrong. But Haruka/Michiru are more blatantly hinted at than any relationship between Kakyuu/Starlights.

I agree with you completely. There is no question as to the nature of Haruka and Michiru's relationship, however, Seiya/Starlights/Kakyuu can be debated. wink

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Dasrik
So either I'm the only one who saw the sexual chemistry between Seiya and the Kakyuu Princess in that "sing me your song" scene...

...or all of you are FOOLS! biggrin

J/P. No, I don't think they had sex. But something happened there, and if there's not a romantic relationship, it's definitely a very strong devotion on a level beyond that of the other Soldiers for Sailor Moon.

I think I'm just a starry-eyed dreamer, though.

*pats* That's okay I think you are too >^^< Just teasing... no, its fine that you think that. I'm just a rabid Seiya fangirl is all. Its the one thing I'll go all fangirl over ^^;;;

*huggles Diannechan for agreeing* heart heart
The Manda
*huggles Diannechan for agreeing* heart heart

whee
The Manda
*pats* That's okay I think you are too >^^< Just teasing... no, its fine that you think that. I'm just a rabid Seiya fangirl is all. Its the one thing I'll go all fangirl over ^^;;;
I'm pretty obsessed with Seiya myself (I use her name online, and my shoryuken.com avatar is my split-mind experiment: Morrigan on one side, Seiya on the other).

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=5043
A lot of people here seem to be Sailor Stars enthusiasts, is anyone else a big fan of Super? I like the whole Messiah bit, myself. 3nodding
Well, S is my second favorite Sailor Moon series for a few reasons:

* introduction of Uranus and Neptune, of course.
* Chibi-Usa at her least annoying
* Sailor Moon is at her most heroic. Her self-sacrifice for Saturn ALMOST makes me take back everything bad I've said about her
* creepy destructive villains... gotta love Tomoe
Dasrik
Well, S is my second favorite Sailor Moon series for a few reasons:

* introduction of Uranus and Neptune, of course.
* Chibi-Usa at her least annoying
* Sailor Moon is at her most heroic. Her self-sacrifice for Saturn ALMOST makes me take back everything bad I've said about her
* creepy destructive villains... gotta love Tomoe

I love the scene when Usagi is trying, over and over again, to transform into Super Sailor Moon. The way she's pounding her fist into the ground and screaming Crisis Make Up! is really touching. crying And you are right! Chibi Usa is the least annoying in this series! Yay Uranus and Neptune! whee

I'd have to say S is my favorite Sailor Moon series... 3nodding
Diannechan
I love the scene when Usagi is trying, over and over again, to transform into Super Sailor Moon. The way she's pounding her fist into the ground and screaming Crisis Make Up! is really touching.
Same here. Funny thing is, that scene is good in the dub too. Some things can't even be ruined by godawful dubs...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff