Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>
Greetings!
Welcome to the Sailor Moon Cafe! This is a place where fans of Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon can discuss the storyline, characters, music, or anything else you can think of relating to this series! Discussions dealing with the Anime, Manga, Musicals, and/or the new Live Action series are all welcome here! Random prizes are given out to those who catch my (or the other moderators') interest... I realize that's kind of vague, but it's really just randomness!

Sailor Moon Character of the Week!
<center>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
</center>
Every week a new Sailor Moon character is featured in this thread, so keep checking back regularly to see who it is! This week's character is Makoto Kino / Sailor Jupiter!

Sailor Moon Cafe Moderators
In addition to myself, there are two part-time moderators of this thread: Diannechan and Garnet Strife. I am currently on vacation, so they are in charge of this thread in my absence.
<center>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.</center>

Sailor Moon Cafe Rules
1. Don't bump repeatedly. A bump here and there is fine.
2. Vs. threads are dumb. Don't try to start one here. Make your own.
3. Proper spelling and correct grammar MUST be used at all times.
4. If the mods don't like you, you don't follow the general guidelines, or you have repeated offences, we'll ban you. Simple as that.
5. No flaming or making fun of fans of the English version of Sailor Moon. It's okay to mock the dub itself, but do not get angry with or tease the fans themselves. I'm sure 99% of the people here found out about Sailor Moon from the North American version.
6. Please treat the mods with respect.
7. If there is someone breaking the rules and none of the mods are around, go ahead and nicely ask the person in question to stop. If they continue to harrass anyone, feel free to PM the mods of this thread or the main forum moderators.

That's All, Folks!
The other mods and I hope you have fun in this thread! Please be nice to everyone!
My favorite season so far is Stars. I love the finale. I would post it here but the moderators say the file is too big! click on my sig!
Stars was good because, uhh... It was! (Oh I'm so convincing, I know). I like the Starlights. So yeah.

And the Doom Tree shouldn't have existed because it wasn't in the manga, or something?

Neat thread idea, I'll try and pop in every now and then 3nodding
nah, i would have to say the s season is the best (sailor stars is a close second, though). it was the first season i saw in the original, uncut japanese, and it remains my favorite. in fact, i think the two episodes in which the talismans are revealed are some of the best episodes out of ANY season. i think one of the things that puts s ahead of stars in my book (besides those damn wings) is that stars is a much darker, sadder season overall. the finale episodes of the s season are still very impactful without being quite as depressing as the stars finale episodes.

[/my two cents]

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sailor Moon Cafe hrm? Interesting idea. Let's see... my favorite season is also Stars. My reasons? Well... a.) Seiya lol and b.) out of all the seasons it just felt the most unique and the one that actually involved all the Sailor Senshi to some regard. Usagi wasn't such a whiney cry-baby and actually started to show some maturity. I can't say I had much of an interest in Taiki or Yaten though until I saw the musicals. Then again Ono Hikari just rocks XD
Well, I guess an itroduction is in order. I'm Garnet. I'll be your Mod while Satanangel isn't around.

I do have a few rules.
1. Don't bump repetatedly. A bump here and there is fine.
2. Vs. threads are dumb. Don't try to start one here. Make your own.
3. Proper spelling and correct grammar MUST be used at all times.
4. If I don't like you, You don't follow the general guidelines, or You have repeated offences, I ban you. Simple as that.

Feel free to post 'till you drop, But please be nice or I might have to pull out the paddle.

I loved the storyline of the Romance Series , but Stars was totally the best. The darkness of the series is what made it the most interesting to watch. Although the cute little Iron Mouse character sure did help.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I love sailor moon. Too bad they don't show it on tv anymore. crying

5,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Voter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
heart heart Sailor Moon is the first anime I had ever watched and truely understood... Anyways I think that the Super S series was the best. All the scouts (in the galaxy) have appeared, Usagi and Mamoru are 'together', despite 2 women after him as well (does Fish-eye count as a woman?), the costumes are nice, they all learn new attacks... Isn't it just great? heart heart

Personally, I don't like Stars because of what happened to Mamoru... and the costumes. Pink, poofy sleeves! What was with that? stare
sweatdrop I'm not so sure.........
Stars by far...
I belive that any show that can go from being adorably cute to intensly serious is destined to be great. That is why Sailor Moon is my fave!
Samika
I think that the Super S series was the best. All the scouts (in the galaxy) have appeared, Usagi and Mamoru are 'together', despite 2 women after him as well (does Fish-eye count as a woman?), the costumes are nice, they all learn new attacks... Isn't it just great? heart heart

my main beef with super s was the almost complete lack of, y'know, plot development. it was funny, sure, but... if you compare the things that happened in the manga in that arc with the anime, you know the anime could have been so much more.
My fave season would be the stars...mainly because I haven't seen all of it and I'm intrested in seeing it.

Sparkly Millionaire

6,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Samika
heart heart Sailor Moon is the first anime I had ever watched and truely understood... Anyways I think that the Super S series was the best. All the scouts (in the galaxy) have appeared, Usagi and Mamoru are 'together', despite 2 women after him as well (does Fish-eye count as a woman?), the costumes are nice, they all learn new attacks... Isn't it just great? heart heart

Personally, I don't like Stars because of what happened to Mamoru... and the costumes. Pink, poofy sleeves! What was with that? stare

Oh dear... not 'scouts' x_x Senshi child, senshi or guardians/soldiers if you must use english. By SuperS all the senshi in the 'taiyoukei' or Solar System have appeared, yes. But at that point they went back into hiding basically, so that's really where I was disappointed ._. SuperS was truly Chibiusa's series, and I can't stand the little pink-haired brat >_O Though her little romance with Helios/Pegasus was cute.

Mamoru had his Star Seed taken... its not his fault he was too lame to avoid it. Sorry, I'm not very appreciative of the anime Mamoru since it seems all he does is a.) attract trouble to him, b.) barely fight at all, c.) disappear when Usagi needs him the most. Still I won't deny my support for their relationship just because whats meant to be is meant to be. But yea... losing Mamoru was a minor downfall to Stars if you ask me. Besides, we got Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten in his place ^^ Manga and live action Mamoru are a little more tolerable and actually seem to do things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff