Welcome to Gaia! ::

I found two Tatical Errors in Yugioh.

Good find 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 2 ]
So Temtempo is a girl not a boy, I didn't know that. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

I found two tactical errors in the genders of two monsters in the Yugioh Series

Tatical Error #1:

Blue Eyes White Dragon:
Tatical Error: Being a male dragon
Truth: After Kisara was introduced into the show, Blue Eyes White Dragon was belived to be a female dragon not a male dragon

Tatical Error #2:

Temtempo the Percussion Djinn:
Tatical Error: being a little drummer boy
Truth: In yugioh wiki, it clearly says in the misalaneous(sp) that Temtempo is a little drummer girl, not a little drummer boy, which I belive it was a sexist thing on my part.

Those are the Tatical Errors in the Yugioh Series, if you notice any other Tatical Errors post them here.
Oh I found another Tatical Error

Tatical Error #3:

Cammand Knight:
Tatical Error: A male appearance
Truth: From what I saw on Cammand Knight's newest art and her being shown on the Bouncer Guard trap card, that she has a female appearance, not a male appearance

Conservative Genius

I don't think you know what the word "Tactical" means.
Doubly so since you only ever spelled it right once.
A tactical error would be "an error in one's planning" basically.
What you're talking about are just people's misconceptions, misinterpretations, or general lack of paying attention of a character/card appearance.
Ryasha K Akiyama
I don't think you know what the word "Tactical" means.
Doubly so since you only ever spelled it right once.
A tactical error would be "an error in one's planning" basically.
What you're talking about are just people's misconceptions, misinterpretations, or general lack of paying attention of a character/card appearance.
Yea Temtempo the Percussion Djinn is a girl, they shouldn't judge the book by the cover, since Temtempo confuses the makers of the show. But in reality, Temtempo is a girl.
Making Temtempo a boy, is the top reason why I don't like Yugioh Zexal that much.

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
That is like the WORST reason not to like a show.
They should of looked at Temtempo's face, she has blush on her face, boys never put the blush on their face, girls do. So I think it was a lack of paying attention to the character/card's appearance.

This is Temtempo the Percussion Djinn:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look at her face, she has make up on, which is the blush(similar to Dark Magician Girl's), I can't belive they missed that.
So I think that the makers of Yugioh Zexal will noticed that blush and will fix it for when the next time she'll appear. Plus when my best friend Faltzar7 showed me the pic of the Djinns(In Japanese) I knew Temtempo was female by noticing(sp) the blush on her face, which means there's an even ammount of genders in those Anti-Xyz Djinns, two female(Which is Temtempo and Melomelody) and two males(which is Muzurhythm and Maelstroke). So that's one reason why I don't like Yugioh Zexal that much, since they didn't pay attention to what Temtempo is, ether a boy or a girl, which he is a she.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff