Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you want there to be more Soul Eater episodes?

Yes :D!! 0.8125 81.2% [ 13 ]
No D: 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
zOMGawsh its ovaa!!?!?? T_T 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on May 22, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hey, I'm not so sure if there are any other threads about this subject, so I decided to start my own biggrin . Well, I was looking up to see when more Soul Eater episodes were going to be released and all the websites I went to said that the anime was finished, but that the manga is still ongoing. Does anyone know if there is going to be another season, or if Soul Eater is officially done as an anime. (Which really suxs crying ) So here you can write about any info that you've found saying if Soul Eater is going to continue or what not. Bumps can be done too, lol, and any other Soul Eater stuff you'd like to talk or discuss about. Have fun =] pm me if anything or if you have a link that you'd like to share =D

-Luna♥
If they make more soul eater its is going to be an accurate adaptation of the manga not just the crap that they do all the time by making their own story up. other than that I love both the anime and manga, I just find it irksome when the storylines differ
Yea i agree, i haven't finished reading the manga but i was devastated to see that it ended, and that it ended so cheesy. I felt that it ended with no closure. There nothing was really resolved besides that the Kishin was defeated and that Soul and Maka overcame the Black Blood kind of. They could've ended it differently i guess, or continued it. Bu the ending was really disappointing. The episodes leading to the ending kicked a** but the ending itself left the fans hanging.

Stinks Majorly. Have you heard anything about another season tho?

-Luna♥
i wished that they could remake de endin...
i agree.

-Luna♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas