Welcome to Gaia! ::

ya know. There was probably some earthquake or something. They did the same with the Tentacruel knocking crap over. Something about 9/11 or another earthquake. Sides 4kids always jacks anime up over something. Apperently they believe that kids can't handle boobs which is why even adults in pokemon are flat.....-dies laughing--revives- So anything that seems like a threat to anyone/race/belief is changed. Even dubbing

Dapper Lunatic

kfclol13
also the person who has apicture of James with boobs: where the hell did u get that!? i don't remember that being in pokemon what-so-ever. eek lol eek eek eek

It was never in the dub but it was in the original Japanese broadcast.
They never showed that episode in America, anyway.

Dapper Lunatic

BreathLessX

What's odd is they did eventually dub the episode but cut that scene out leaving the question why ban the episode if that scene was going to be cut anyway?
Gai Ketoji
BreathLessX

What's odd is they did eventually dub the episode but cut that scene out leaving the question why ban the episode if that scene was going to be cut anyway?
That's odd and really stupid on their part. I would have loved to see it dubbed.
Whats really funny is that is how short the episode was without it. Like 15 minutes xD Its not like they just cut out one really small part. They hacked up the whole ep and left J&J out completely and some little old lady. ya could probably find it on youtube if they haven't banned it yet

Unbeatable Vampire

i just miss the old episodes where everyone wasn't replaced -_- i stoped watching when they replaced misty > sad but i loved team rocket back then XD
They are still i like every episode of the show the same as they always were.

As for Misty being replaced, best thing that ever happened. I like Misty I really do but it was no fair that characters from the first game kept being main characters while characters from the later games were treated like crap.

Replacing Misty with May and later Dawn was the best thing they could do. It showed respect to the later games. And As for Misty she is currently a Gym leader and still shows up from time to time so they still treat her with respect.

But what about the male heroes from the later games? Sadly they keep getting screwed over whhile Red (Ash) continues to be the main character. Ash should have left when the Red/Green/Blue/Yellow story ended. Where is the hero from the Advance games? Where is the hero from the DS games? While are they screwed over for Ash? Thats no fair.

Adorable Hunter

Cellestia
Palomino88
Cellestia
What I don't get was how everyone was stupid enough to believe that all of those costumes weren't Team Rocket. XD
Hundreds of episodes and even though there's no wigs or anything, Ash and his buddies still fall for it every time. rofl
That's what they get for skipping school to leave on a Pokemon journey. rofl rofl rofl

It has nothing to do with the fact that they don't go to school and everything to do with the fact that Ash is the second biggest moron that I know of.

Hahaha, it was just a joke. cool
But Ash seems to have rubbed off on his friends if what you say is true. ninja

Yes. It's a well known fact that Ash emits an aura of stupidity that drains away the brain cells of anyone standing too close.

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
They're still trying to hatch crazy schemes to steal Pikachu, but fail epically. ^^

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Creativerealms
They are still i like every episode of the show the same as they always were.

As for Misty being replaced, best thing that ever happened. I like Misty I really do but it was no fair that characters from the first game kept being main characters while characters from the later games were treated like crap.

Replacing Misty with May and later Dawn was the best thing they could do. It showed respect to the later games. And As for Misty she is currently a Gym leader and still shows up from time to time so they still treat her with respect.

But what about the male heroes from the later games? Sadly they keep getting screwed over whhile Red (Ash) continues to be the main character. Ash should have left when the Red/Green/Blue/Yellow story ended. Where is the hero from the Advance games? Where is the hero from the DS games? While are they screwed over for Ash? Thats no fair.

While I don't like Ash without Misty and Brock, unless Tracey's around - they do touch on Gold in the Chronicles as well, so there is some respect given. They can't take away Ash, as he's the main character, so the best they do is change the team up occasionally.

I personally would prefer a whole side series, focusing on a different group of trainers, and having them occasionally run into Ash and his group or something while they, too, strive to be the best trainers. Especially since that would make the voice cast issue go away. XD But that would never happen.

Adorable Hunter

7-Volt
They're still trying to hatch crazy schemes to steal Pikachu, but fail epically. ^^

And I absolutely cannot figure out why they keep trying. Pikachu is so weak these days. They should forget about Ash, go the opposite direction and steal from other unsuspecting trainers. Maybe they'll actually get somewhere doing that.

Hygienic Gawker

Palomino88
7-Volt

And I absolutely cannot figure out why they keep trying. Pikachu is so weak these days. They should forget about Ash, go the opposite direction and steal from other unsuspecting trainers. Maybe they'll actually get somewhere doing that.

The only reason that they don't stop trying to steal pikachu is that in the second episode (ever), they realised that pikachu was a very powerful one. But the only reason they think that is cuz' pikachu's power was amplified by some sorta machine in the very same episode.

Bashful Detective

9,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
It surpises me after the many times Ash and co. falls for Team Rockets disguises...something simple such a hat or glasses sweatdrop

But I enjoy it... xd
HoundourSoulbound
This is off topic but:

There is also a banned episode in which some whiscash caused some tremors. It was banned because... it skips my mind now but anyone know about that episode?
Mostly because there were earthquakes in japan on they same day it would be shown so yea thats it got canceled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff