Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neither. From what I've seen, Kikiyo's obsessed with Inuyasha (I mean REALLY obsessed), and Kagome always has to get rescued in every single episode...and she's always biting his head off in the later seasons for any little thing he does that she doesn't like! In my opinion, Inuyasha deserves a girl who won't bite his head off for every single little thing (referring to Kagome), and who isn't so obsessed with him to the point of wanting to kill him just so nobody else can have him (referring to Kikiyo).

...Glad I got all that out...
Kagome - it's always been Kagome (she is Kikyou's reincarnation, after all - so if you want to look at things that way, Inuyasha ends up with both).

I mean, the pair did end up married by the end of the manga (evidence of this is Kagome calling out 'Brother in Law' to Sesshoumaru as he flies overhead).

Princess_Kagome 66369
inuyasha and kagome ^^ KIKYO IS A b***h scream

It seems you have forgotten the fact that Kagome is Kikyou's reincarnation.

So, essentially, you're calling Kagome a b***h. XP
No one in their damn right mind would want Kikyo and InuYasha together. She's a moody b***h. Oh and ah...DEAD!.
Final point I'm pretty sure the main characters are Kagome and InuYasha so I think the producers went for that couple. Not the dead girl couple... heart
Madame_Fluffy
Kagome - it's always been Kagome (she is Kikyou's reincarnation, after all - so if you want to look at things that way, Inuyasha ends up with both).

I mean, the pair did end up married by the end of the manga (evidence of this is Kagome calling out 'Brother in Law' to Sesshoumaru as he flies overhead).

Princess_Kagome 66369

There different people if you hadn't noticed... eek

Kevie-Kun rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
...just go with InuKikKag. heart heart
INUYASHA AND KAGOME!!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitKkatK
Madame_Fluffy

Princess_Kagome 66369

There different people if you hadn't noticed... eek

No kidding - I never would have guessed. rolleyes

However, the souls are the same. So, essentially, Kagome is Kikyou reborn (just obviously different given the eras they grew up in - Kikyou being raised in an era where women were more reserved while Kagome was raised in an era where women were more outspoken).
hmmm i would have to say... inuyasha and... ME!!!!! BURN IN HELL KIKYO AND KAGOME!

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tenjiyo Uchiha
Dreamy samari
User ImageUser Imagei've been really confused lately because inuyasha is suppose to like kagome and got over kikyo i dont get it

please dont kill me for what i wrote

inuyasha is a sad little dog to should be put to sleep stare
he is not sad he is confused between the two girls he is in love with
i would pic inu and kagome..

but

koga and kagome look nice together...

kagome and inuyasha is stuck in a love triangle

man i would hate to be them..!!!
I think that Inuyasha should be with Kagome because you can tell that Kagome loves Inuyasha more than Kikyo because Kikyo wants to Inuyasha to go to HELL!! with him. But I know that Inuyasha loves Kagome more because he saves her and worries more for her than Kikyo becuase she is already dead and Kagome is still alive. I also know that that Inuyasha and Kagome were meant for eachother is because I have a picture of Kagome with dog ears with Inuyasha with 3 kids so I know they will live a happy life together. I do not really like Kikyo anyway because she makes me so mad because she wants to get rid of Kagome but I know Inuyasha would never let Kagome die. I also know that if Inuyasha were given a choice to choose to either having Kikyo killed or Kagome killed I bet he would definetly choose Kagome because she wants to with him and he wants to be with her.

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
Neither! Sesshy/Inu love forever!!

No, no. JK.

I think he's good with either. But Kikyo wanted him to change and become human for her. Kagome loves Inu for who he is. I think Inu should be with her in the long run.

And omg, I cannot believe I am talking about this anime. Its been ages since I've seen it.
Mihane Echo
Inuyasha and Kagome get married at the end. Besides which, Kikyou's dead. Been dead since day one. Sweet girl, but dead.

I like what Phineas said. ;3

they got married?!
is there an episode that shows this?
[if yes, would you be able to send me a link?]
Kikyo needs to go back to the dead of burn in hell where she belongs.
Man if i were there i would b***h slap kikyo.Inuyasha belongs to Kagome.
Not some soil and bones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces