INUYASHA X KAGOME!

Distinct Regular

Inu and Kagome! I dislike Kikyo.

Desirable Gaian

8,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
we all can't get mad at inyuasha... yea his in love with both but... kikyo and kagome has the same spirit inside them that gives inyuasha love and care... they posses the same courage as each other which inyuasha cares for both

Vampire

Inuyasha n kagome
4568546deleted
inuyasha and kagome ^^ KIKYO IS A b***h scream
No!!!! Kikyo was deceived by Narku so she had a reason. Kikyo And Inuyasha

Beloved Friend

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sesshomaru-Tony-
4568546deleted

I agree with you. Kikyo was deceived by Naraku, she became filled with hate and anger because of what Naraku did to her. If that never happened, Kikyo and Inuyasha would still be together and Kagome would have never found her way into his world.
inuyasha has been in love with kikiyo since be for he was pined to the tree and though he is slowly falling for kagome he doesn't really show it for a long while

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inuyasha and Kikyo is the same thing as Inuyasha and Kagome......People forget that Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation. Therefore, they are the same people, even thouhg Kikyo is DEAD!!!!!
inuyasha and kagome all the way.

Friendly Gaian

User Image» I ashamed to admit this, but I used to wholeheartedly hate Kikyo for trying to take InuYasha away from Kagome, but I'm not such a weaboo any more, haha. I like Kikyo now, but I still feel that InuYasha and Kagome make a better couple. Kikyo and InuYasha had their time, and they experienced a great betrayal. Regardless of the fact they learnt that act was carried out by Naraku, I still feel they'd have trust issues.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Kagome and Inuyasha. Definitely.

Guys, Kagome IS Kikyo's reincarnation. Inuyasha and Kikyo were born to be with each other, but then Naraku screwed that up and Kikyo died.
Remember that Kikyo is dead.
So Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation, right? Therefore, she is also Kikyo. Therefore, she and Inuyasha are also soulmates.
Kikyo is dead. Once they defeated the Shikon no Tama, I suspect that Kikyo's dirt/earth resurrected form would have went back to what it was. She and Inuyasha could have never lived peacefully together, because she's well, dead. And Kagome was there.

Hurp de durp, hope this helped.

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
It's sucha tough call. The Inuyashi & KiKyo story was so tragic and heartbreaking - you can understand why he couldn't quite let go, but Kagome and Inuyashi are so cute together. Anyway - Kikyo is dead so what does it really matter!

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Shes not a b***h - she just bitter - give the girl a break!

Sesshomaru-Tony-
4568546deleted
personally, i prefer kagome and inuyasha.
they're relationship seemed more interesting, kikyo seems kinda stiff and boring (don't hate me for this, personal opinion) even though kagome can be annoying at times, her personality is way more interesting and lively.

Friend

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
I think Inuyasha and Kikyou should have been together in the end if this was a real story because the only reason they split apart was because of Naraku, and Kagome just kind of showed up later and shoved her way into Inuyasha's arms especially after *SPOILER* Kikyou finally died.. But InuyashaxKagome was good to add to the story I guess because it changes things up and adds interesting complications. If Inuyasha and Kikyou finally were together that would just be sort of a boring ending right..? Oh well I'm tired I have to idea what Im saying rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff