Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Inuyasha and Kagome. Yes, Kikyo was his first love. But we all have first loves. Now she can go die in Miroku's wind tunnel for all i care emotion_yatta But since this wasnt mentioned, I also ship Miroku and Sango emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Kagome and inuyasha!!!! nya!! heart heart heart

Doting Lovergirl

neither.
              kagome is annoying and
              kikyo is dead so.
I was always a InuKag fan because used to hate Kikyo. But then I realized that Inuyasha wouldn't be who he is and love Kagome if it weren't for Kikyo. So she is cool by me but I'm still an InuKag shipper

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xPhineasx
Obviously: Both.

Inuyasha and Kikyo were soul mates. InuKag proves that without a doubt.

so true! i forgot that kagome and kikyo had the same soul Dx

nora_mistress's Senpai

Adorable Otaku

20,100 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
Inuyasha and Kagome
Kikyo has already shown that he does not love Inuyasha stare

Obsessive Shoujo

18,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Ah one of the age old questions of Inu-Yasha and honestly I prefer Kikyo over Kagome however they'll never be due to the fact as Kikyo said "Once the threads of fate have been tangled they can not be undone" in that episode she was implying Inuyasha and her can not be lovers. This is why I feel frustrated when people rage and rant about how Kikyo+Inuyasha or Kagome+Inuyasha because you know in the end it'll be Kagome and Inuyasha.

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

I really like InuYasha seasons! smile It's not really classic for me, because i started to watch it 1st time half year ago. I got really like it from the start, when i started to watch it 1st time. I was really curious and exicted. But 4-5 years ago i saw few short random scenes in the television. In this time it didn't really care me, i was curious a bit only. But half year ago when i started to download and watch it, i got be more curious. I am not an anime fan (i like few ones only, mainly older ones), but this anime is the best favorite to me! wink I watched all seasons (Final Act too) 2-3 times, i really like them!

Yes, InuYasha and Kagome a nice, cute couple. smile It's ok, 1st times they have fights, agruments often and how the time is going more far, their agruments are getting rarely. They help to each other many times in the most of situations, they protecting each other and their friends (Miroku, Sango, Shippo) too. I don't hate Kikyo, but i prefer Kagome. Kikyo is an important person either, mainly later in the last seasons.

My favorites: InuYasha, Kagome, Kirara, Miroku, Totosai, Ayame, Kagura and Jakotsu.
Inuyasha and Kagome!!! blaugh

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Kagome is the stupidest anime character I have ever seen. InuxKik for long time!

He still has feelings for her. They were perfect...still are.
inuysha and kagome ....kikyo is dead and she should stay dead scream scream scream evil evil evil

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Kikyo, Kagome's screeching "Inuuuuuuuyaaaashaaaaaaaa!!!!" irritated me greatly.
inuyasha and kagome heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces