Welcome to Gaia! ::

inuyasha: i was right you are mad

kagome: sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy

inuyasha: STOP!!!

i love that part on inuyasha episode 109 part 2 english dub LOL
I like the part where there's ham handed poorly handled melodramatic romance.

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I always preferred the manga to the anime. It was just much smoother and the character development is handled much better.

I'm a Sesshomaru fan at heart. He and Rin are adorable.
I can't watch Inuyasha dubbed. Once you start watching it in Japanese it's hard to transition

Mega Tipper

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I love Inuyasha Episode Infinity and
im watching Inuyasha episode 124 (Farewell Kikyo My Beloved)
well i have watched most of Inuyasha but i have missed alot of episodes and my sis got them on dvd so im watching them on dvd and im a fan of Bankotsu Leader of the band of Seven
I have watched all the Inuyasha episodes twice and kno like every character on the show.my favs would have be Sesshomaru && Inuyasha their cute
kagome1306
inuyasha: i was right you are mad

kagome: sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy sit boy

inuyasha: STOP!!!

i love that part on inuyasha episode 109 part 2 english dub LOL

Is that the part where he says "stop" in a really pathetic wail/whine, like "STOOOooooOOooooop...!!!
Inuyasha is awesome!! i want kagome and inuyasha together!! i cant wait for the last episodes!

Liberal Nerd

7,225 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
I strongly prefer Inuyasha and Kikyou.

There's no abuse and Inuyasha is himself and relaxed due to no fear of a face-plant and other forms of abuse...

Blessed Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
i like when kagome puts the necklace back on inuyasha and says "oh you thought it was something perverted didnt you!" i forgot what episode sorry

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lolboo1234
i like when kagome puts the necklace back on inuyasha and says "oh you thought it was something perverted didnt you!" i forgot what episode sorry

I believe it was one of the movies don't know why I just think it was I might be mistaken.

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Sesshomaru and InuYasha are hot I love both of them. I like the chemistry between them the kind of no one can kill you but me thing priceless.

Blessed Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
Simca the swallows
Sesshomaru and InuYasha are hot I love both of them. I like the chemistry between them the kind of no one can kill you but me thing priceless.

i totally call Sesshomaru, just saying

3,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lolboo1234
Simca the swallows

i totally call Sesshomaru, just saying

Sorry but he was taken when then manga came out I called him. smile
sesshomaru is nice for the bad boy type.............but kouga is yummy still like the episode were he kidnaps kagome and she helps with the birds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff