I think he's hot when his hair turns black

User Image
i like when inuyasha and kagome is together

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
lolboo1234
i like when kagome puts the necklace back on inuyasha and says "oh you thought it was something perverted didnt you!" i forgot what episode sorry

I love that too! That was at the very ending of the 3rd movie. After the ending song is done.

Seeker

Kira_Yoshizumi
I strongly prefer Inuyasha and Kikyou.

There's no abuse and Inuyasha is himself and relaxed due to no fear of a face-plant and other forms of abuse...

This.

Lonely Ladykiller

10,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
no me gusta ni kikio ni kagome pero si tengo q elegir q inuyasha se quede con kagome . igual aguante sango
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I love Inuyasha, I can still watch it again and again
LOL and I was in loved with sesshomaru 4laugh
I don't really know, but InuYasha and Kagome are cute together, when InuYasha isn't being stupid. Kagome needs to stop getting kidnapped though. :/ Sesshomaru... DANG! xd

I loved the 'Through the Looking Glass Movie'. A lot, though the whole Kikyou thing annoys me. He needs to get over her quickly, because that's just annoying. If your in love with Kagome, love her fully. If you're in love with Kikyou, leave Kagome alone. SIMPLE.
XxSilentSoundsxX
I don't really know, but InuYasha and Kagome are cute together, when InuYasha isn't being stupid. Kagome needs to stop getting kidnapped though. :/ Sesshomaru... DANG! xd

I loved the 'Through the Looking Glass Movie'. A lot, though the whole Kikyou thing annoys me. He needs to get over her quickly, because that's just annoying. If your in love with Kagome, love her fully. If you're in love with Kikyou, leave Kagome alone. SIMPLE.

I completely agree with you. I really wish he would just pick already and get on with it. I mean come on dude, your making it harder on yourself by hesitating. Honestly I am all for Him and Kagome. One reason. well two. One Kikyou tried killing your a** and two she is dead. Kagome has not purposely tried killing him, she is in love with him, she tries to save him and the best part is she is alive~
TheLoveLess17
XxSilentSoundsxX

I completely agree with you. I really wish he would just pick already and get on with it. I mean come on dude, your making it harder on yourself by hesitating. Honestly I am all for Him and Kagome. One reason. well two. One Kikyou tried killing your a** and two she is dead. Kagome has not purposely tried killing him, she is in love with him, she tries to save him and the best part is she is alive~

Yes! That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! I mean, can you say necrophiliac?! Ewh! Plus, she completely leaped in the way of an arrow for him, walked through acid to save him, and kissed him to stop him from losing himself. Plus she puts up with his stupidity!

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
inuyasha and kagome would make a wonderful couple and i think their right for each other.
I think their relationship evolvs to slowly in the anime.. stare si i read the manga xp

3,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
inuyasha is my live i love all of the episodes heart
I hate Kikyo...She can die in a whole, she betrayed Inuyasha and Kagome loves inuyasha more than anyone...WHY CANT HE SEE THAT D<

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ii luv luv luuuv inyasha ii luv that episode when miruko friend was dying but he really wasnt and he needed soke so they got all crazy from the smoke at the hill where they were supposed to get the soke from soooo funny xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff