Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Who really gives a s**t if they bring it back or not?
It was great while it lasted but things change.
It's not like we're living in a time where it wasn't so easy to watch your anime/television shows online.
All of the shows that Toonami used to air are online where you can watch them on your own time.
And if you really miss Toonami THAT much, there's always Toonami Aftermath, a free website that airs the sames shows Toonami used to, on a live streaming schedule.
I'm sick of all these stupid threads posting about how much they miss Toonami and how badly people need to petition it coming back. It's NOT ******** coming back.
End of story.

Salty Pirate

I would love them to bring it back 3nodding

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Epic Tree

Why though?
For what shows?
You can easily watch all of the shows it used to air on the computer.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Incessant Rage

Who really gives a s**t if they bring it back or not?
It was great while it lasted but things change.
It's not like we're living in a time where it wasn't so easy to watch your anime/television shows online.
All of the shows that Toonami used to air are online where you can watch them on your own time.
And if you really miss Toonami THAT much, there's always Toonami Aftermath, a free website that airs the sames shows Toonami used to, on a live streaming schedule.
I'm sick of all these stupid threads posting about how much they miss Toonami and how badly people need to petition it coming back. It's NOT ******** coming back.
End of story.

Tough s**t, until adult swim follows up on their last twitter post expect more tonnami threads.

And you know, we're due for another anime boom. Toonami is probably the only thing that can do that.
I'm more confused why people care that people want something back? I liked how they did tom on the adult swim april fools joke. Must really suck to live in a mind set that someone wanting something annoys you.

I would like toonami back simply for tom and the way the shows were presented.

Salty Pirate

Incessant Rage
Sir Epic Tree

Why though?

I like watching anime on TV, and right now I can only do that once a week.
/or on netflix/
But I just really liked toonami, and I guess it is a nostalgia thing.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
*facepalm*
really? hell the whole ordeal was an April Fool's joke.
I still can't believe you guys are falling for it.

And you are a hypocrite OP
If you wanted to stop talking about Toonami, then why did you make a thread about Toonami?

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Poopnami dramallama
Leader of the Penguins
*facepalm*

If you wanted to stop talking about Toonami, then why did you make a thread about Toonami?

Adult swim made a twitter post "Want it back? Let us know. #BringBackToonami" April 2nd, So the whole april fools joke became a bit more real.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mishinra
Leader of the Penguins
*facepalm*

Adult swim made a twitter post "Want it back? Let us know. #BringBackToonami" April 2nd, So the whole april fools joke became a bit more real.

ah...
yeah I really don't keep on stuff like that anymore.
Tbh I've really given up on anime all together, the only anime I watch is One Piece.
People actually allowing themselves to be suckered in by Williams Street.....Why?

Astral Phantom

Uh hello! Not everyone has cable or internet much less a computer, either one or neither the only reason im here is cuz my phone getting wifi from neighbor.
Honestly I wouldnt mind haveing toonami bk meaning more anime show air earlier than that crappy adventure time, reality shows they air now adays blah. Why isnt there a channel just for anime? Cartoons are one thing and anime another. Idots everywhere I swear the world is getting dummer somehow

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
it would be quite nice to have it back with some decent anime.

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Rhyou
Uh hello! Not everyone has cable or internet much less a computer, either one or neither the only reason im here is cuz my phone getting wifi from neighbor.
Honestly I wouldnt mind have toonami/ more anime show air earlier than that crappy adventure time, reality shows they air now adays blah. Why isnt there a channel just for anime? Cartoons are one thing and anime another. Idots everywhere I swear the world id getting dummer somehow

pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt I'm sorry you made my day.
Leader of the Penguins
Rhyou
Honestly I wouldnt mind have toonami/ more anime show air earlier than that crappy adventure time, reality shows they air now adays blah. Why isnt there a channel just for anime? Cartoons are one thing and anime another. Idots everywhere I swear the world id getting dummer somehow

pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt I'm sorry you made my day.
Same here lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces