Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rhyou
Uh hello! Not everyone has cable or internet much less a computer, either one or neither the only reason im here is cuz my phone getting wifi from neighbor.
Honestly I wouldnt mind haveing toonami bk meaning more anime show air earlier than that crappy adventure time, reality shows they air now adays blah. Why isnt there a channel just for anime? Cartoons are one thing and anime another. Idots everywhere I swear the world is getting dummer somehow

Quote:
Cartoons are one thing and anime another.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote:
Cartoons are one thing and anime another.

User Image

The Committee Staff Member

If they did bring it back I'm pretty sure they'd have different shows than they did before
Rhyou
Uh hello! Not everyone has cable or internet much less a computer, either one or neither the only reason im here is cuz my phone getting wifi from neighbor.
Honestly I wouldnt mind haveing toonami bk meaning more anime show air earlier than that crappy adventure time, reality shows they air now adays blah. Why isnt there a channel just for anime? Cartoons are one thing and anime another. Idots everywhere I swear the world is getting dummer somehow

User Image

Dangerous Visionary

While I agree with the OP content I can't really agree with the tone. Really just report all these threads since they are repeats anyways and move on. Like this whole forum should. People on other sites and SN have. Yet Gaia still raging over a week old topic. SMH

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I liked it but don't mind either way just means I wait to get the dvd to watch the anime instead of
waiting a day or so between episodes to watch them
Rhyou
Honestly I wouldnt mind have toonami/ more anime show air earlier than that crappy adventure time, reality shows they air now adays blah. Why isnt there a channel just for anime? Cartoons are one thing and anime another. Idots everywhere I swear the world id getting dummer somehow

Quote:
id getting dummer

Quote:
id getting dummer

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mishinra
Leader of the Penguins
*facepalm*
really? hell the whole ordeal was an April Fool's joke.
I still can't believe you guys are falling for it.

And you are a hypocrite OP
If you wanted to stop talking about Toonami, then why did you make a thread about Toonami?

Adult swim made a twitter post "Want it back? Let us know. #BringBackToonami" April 2nd, So the whole april fools joke became a bit more real.

Did you see the reply tweet?

Something like "#BringBackToonami -We've heard you. Thanks for your passion and support - Stay Tuned." I believe that was on the 5th

I think it'll come back...

9,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*meow!*

Not to be mean or anything on this topic but I think it'd be good to see Toonami come back. Alot of the shows on Adult Swim can be seen on alot of other basic Cable channels while almost none of the Toonami ones are, I think. So What I'm saying is They could just make it so they bring back toonami and the other Adult Swim shows are on other channels on tv. So noone loses anything [I think] but we still gain toonami. Lets assume someone has Basic Cable and no Computer or internet: I think it'd be a good addition.

**^**Basic Cable going by my TV.

Not meant to be mean or hurt any feeling. Just my thoughts.....

*Meerroooooww!!*

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
I want Toonami because I don't LIKE watching anime online.
I want Zoids, and Yu Yu Hakusho, and Cyborg 009.
Not worried about Rurouni Kenshin cuz I have it all on DVD...

I just want the awesome anime back dammit D:

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I missed toonami when it was on, but well all good things come to an end i guess.

but at least you guys have Adult swim, down here they took that off completely along with toonami. I dont think we'll be seeing them ever again either emotion_0A0

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
Incessant Rage

Who really gives a s**t if they bring it back or not?
It was great while it lasted but things change.
It's not like we're living in a time where it wasn't so easy to watch your anime/television shows online.
All of the shows that Toonami used to air are online where you can watch them on your own time.
And if you really miss Toonami THAT much, there's always Toonami Aftermath, a free website that airs the sames shows Toonami used to, on a live streaming schedule.
I'm sick of all these stupid threads posting about how much they miss Toonami and how badly people need to petition it coming back. It's NOT ******** coming back.
End of story.

It's not about people who are nostalgic for it wanting it back.
It's about people wanting it back for the kids today to have, and to make CN a bit better than it is now.

Questionable Entrepreneur

By my calculations, the OP is a "hippsturr" who "dgaf" about anime's decline in America.
So you would rather watch it for free on a computer rather than a TV?
Look, I watch Adventure Time and Big Bang Theory online but I prefer whenever it's on TV.
Watching TV on a TV feels more right than watching TV online.
Besides, I really want a new anime boom. It's the only thing that could save the anime fandom in America. We're constantly bickering among ourselves. Why can't we all unite for the cause of bringing a new anime block to TV?

Fuzzy Bibliophile

12,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Someone's butthurt.

Dapper Ladykiller

Well, I like dubs. And when anime is shown on TV, the companies get a lot of $$$. Thus raising the chance my favorite shows will get dubs/at least be released over here.
Plus, the extreme lack of anime on TV now is kind of sad. And no one said you have to care.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff