Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0
I know this is probably going to sound stupid but if someone could please awnser me this: When did Toonami come back?? confused

They made a brief reappearance on April Fool's Day and they are supposed to be making their return this Saturday/Sunday.

Oh! Well then I guess I'll just have to check it out to see if they will do it justice or not. I find it doubtful but I do still hope it will be at least similar to the one I remember watching anyway, thanks for the reply I really appreciate the information.

Vermillion Bibliophile

0StarGazer0
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0
I know this is probably going to sound stupid but if someone could please awnser me this: When did Toonami come back?? confused

They made a brief reappearance on April Fool's Day and they are supposed to be making their return this Saturday/Sunday.

Oh! Well then I guess I'll just have to check it out to see if they will do it justice or not. I find it doubtful but I do still hope it will be at least similar to the one I remember watching anyway, thanks for the reply I really appreciate the information.

No problem.
I can't wait to see if the new shows are going to be interesting or not.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0

No problem.
I can't wait to see if the new shows are going to be interesting or not.

Same here I just hope 4kids doesn't get ahold of them.

Vermillion Bibliophile

0StarGazer0

True, though I've never really had any complaints toward 4kids dubs. (haven't really seen many)

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0

True, though I've never really had any complaints toward 4kids dubs. (haven't really seen many)
They're horrible. When they dub something they cut out a lot of stuff.

Vermillion Bibliophile

ubersquidfairy
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0

Wow..sounds like it'd be horrible.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zero the Crimson
ubersquidfairy
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0

Wow..sounds like it'd be horrible.

It really is because they do things to make it "kid-friendly" meaning they take out everything like guns, tabacco products, and alcohol. They also tend to replace them like replacing a gun with a water gun or a cigarette with a lollipop. It's annoying to say the least.

Vermillion Bibliophile

0StarGazer0

It really is because they do things to make it "kid-friendly" meaning they take out everything like guns, tabacco products, and alcohol. They also tend to replace them like replacing a gun with a water gun or a cigarette with a lollipop. It's annoying to say the least.

The kind of things, like changing blood into dirt, pretty much.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0

Yeah because apparently in the wonderful world of 4kids people aren't allowed to bleed. Nope! That's a taboo so no matter how beat up you are no matter what don't bleed.

Vermillion Bibliophile

0StarGazer0
Zero the Crimson
0StarGazer0

Yeah because apparently in the wonderful world of 4kids people aren't allowed to bleed. Nope! That's a taboo so no matter how beat up you are no matter what don't bleed.

Ah, if only that's how it worked..

Dangerous Bloodsucker

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
LOVE FAIRY TAIL!

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Doubt it's true and I hope not, I really liked the subs way better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff