Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I heard a rumor from a friend that Fairy Tail might becoming to Adult Swim soon. Does any one have any information on this?

Edit: You guys are going to have to tell me if Fairy Tail makes onto Tonami (spelled wrong for shure) or Adult Swim, because my parents dicited to get rid of cable not to long ago because of money problems, so I no longer have CN so I wouldn't know if Fairy Tail made it to Tonami or Adult Swim or not.
I haven't heard anything about it, but that would be great if it happened. I've really been wanting Fairy Tail to be on TV, and I bet it would do really well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :/
Neshiro
I haven't heard anything about it, but that would be great if it happened. I've really been wanting Fairy Tail to be on TV, and I bet it would do really well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :/

I agree. My friend is really trying to get me to read the manga, but it's just sooo long.

5,400 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
i heard about it, but i dont think its true. xp
Apparently Adult Swim and Cartoon network are keeping the real line up for Toonami's return a secret and apparently there is going to be a new show or two premiering. Chance of it being Fairy Tail? Who knows but it is possible.

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I know this is probably going to sound stupid but if someone could please awnser me this: When did Toonami come back?? confused

Vermillion Bibliophile

0StarGazer0
I know this is probably going to sound stupid but if someone could please awnser me this: When did Toonami come back?? confused

They made a brief reappearance on April Fool's Day and they are supposed to be making their return this Saturday/Sunday.

Eloquent Conversationalist

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
There's no toonami channel anymore o:
Just Adult Swim but I also have no idea if Fairy Tail will be there though I watch animes on that channel.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Greendayfairy
There's no toonami channel anymore o:
Just Adult Swim but I also have no idea if Fairy Tail will be there though I watch animes on that channel.
Toonami was never a channel, it was a programming block on Cartoon Network. and it looks like starting Saturday night it's coming back.

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Toonami was never a channel, it was a programming block on Cartoon Network. and it looks like starting Saturday night it's coming back.

I had no idea sweatdrop
But also they've always played late night anime on saturdays on the channel Adult Swim. It's nothing new.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Greendayfairy
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I had no idea sweatdrop
But also they've always played late night anime on saturdays on the channel Adult Swim. It's nothing new.
technically there is something new since they're adding two new shows to the lineup, Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins.

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
technically there is something new since they're adding two new shows to the lineup, Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins.

What I meant was, is that Adult Swim playing animes on saturday night isn't new.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Greendayfairy
Mugetsu Ookamiza

What I meant was, is that Adult Swim playing animes on saturday night isn't new.
technically it wasn't even new when Adult Swim started since CN was already doing it before they made their Adult Swim late night block.

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Greendayfairy
Mugetsu Ookamiza

technically it wasn't even new when Adult Swim started since CN was already doing it before they made their Adult Swim late night block.

It's not a big deal really.
Even if Cartoon Network does that why would it matter? At least they play anime on tv.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff