Welcome to Gaia! ::

WTF.. this is crazy biggrin
Okay, in the End of Evangelion, it showed only Asuka and Shinji, correct? If you thought that, you'd be wrong. If you had payed attention, before it showed them, he had decided that he wanted everyone to live again, so people started appearing in the LCL that they had turned into. The reason it showed Asuka and Shinji is because the creator wanted to show Shinji finally being able to express how much anger he held toward Asuka for all the crap she put him through.

(don't ask, I read a huge analysis of the whole ending... it was the only way I could understand it.)

Omfg, sexx me too!
I did think the part where nobody had clothes on except for Shinji and Asuka was weird though... 'cuz... they kinda turned into LCL too... sweatdrop
Well, there are many things. For instance, Misato's earings change numerous times all during the same scene. Apparently she doesn't have a normal thumb either. For one scene. Ah well. ^_^

Hm.. eventually I'll come up with more. lol
Gaiaispoopy razz
Lmao. that's just like in the original parent trap where she's like eating a popsicle and it suddenly dissapears.. I dont think she was that hungry. x3
Geaolyen

Omfg, sexx me too!

Ok. Langley, can he play too? ;x
Jaysie
I know I was like huh? Asuka was alive that meant Shinji had feelings for her. no one else was there....and the ending to th series was very pivotal and climaxed(ah the raw vulnerability of the human mind and heart) but the ending the one with Shinji standing with everyone in a circle round him...that just ended in total crap.
Huh, I always took the claping thing as everyone, (Which they state) Congradulating Shinji. For what is the actual question- I think it's because he reilized that he friggin' controls his emoutions and actions not other people makin' him- my little sister knows this of course but eveidently it took Shinji 26 episodes. biggrin

Oh, and the Belly button thing- Honest to God never really thought about it... But now I am! AHHH!
Lmfao. It shouldn't be there! XD
Rei Ayanami
Lmao. that's just like in the original parent trap where she's like eating a popsicle and it suddenly dissapears.. I dont think she was that hungry. x3
Geaolyen

Omfg, sexx me too!

No, Ayanami : ( you're mine. Dont make me jealous ..
awww... no fun for me?
CreepEyeLangley
Rei Ayanami
Geaolyen

Omfg, sexx me too!

Ok. Sorry, dude. Must listen to my rapist. surprised
Rei Ayanami

Ok. Sorry, dude. Must listen to my rapist. surprised

Exactly. Who loves you, Rei... Who? Your rapist does, thats who. heart
heart heart Yay. n_n Spiders are gross.
WTF are you talking about...Let me know so I can join in on this interesting discussion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff