Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Invader

Tabris Kaworu
vee jumped
*nuzzles thread lovingly* crying heart

I'm making my little brother watch Evangelion for the first time. His reaction so far is WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ME WATCH THIS EARLIER?!
And I had to be all because you were like 6 years old and now you're part of a generation that DOESN'T KNOW s**t ABOUT GOOD ANIME. emotion_donotwant

That's how old I was when I first watched Eva, watching it young gives you great insight into psychology.

Although it also permanently ingraves the looks on "Rei" 's faces when Ritsuko destroyed them.

lmao at you last comment

but omg at your first xd that is some mature anime for such a young age
i was just watching my neighbor totoro and ...being sad about sick/possibly dying mothers emotion_awesome

i'm old ._. / didn't see it until 2000

Lover

vee jumped
Tabris Kaworu
vee jumped

I'm making my little brother watch Evangelion for the first time. His reaction so far is WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ME WATCH THIS EARLIER?!
And I had to be all because you were like 6 years old and now you're part of a generation that DOESN'T KNOW s**t ABOUT GOOD ANIME. emotion_donotwant

That's how old I was when I first watched Eva, watching it young gives you great insight into psychology.

Although it also permanently ingraves the looks on "Rei" 's faces when Ritsuko destroyed them.

lmao at you last comment

i was just watching my neighbor totoro and ...being sad about sick/possibly dying mothers emotion_awesome

I watched it with my older brother and his girlfriend as the VHSs were coming to the US.
We watched several varieties Gundam and other mecha before Eva, also Sailor Moon.

Alien Invader

Tabris Kaworu
vee jumped
Tabris Kaworu
vee jumped

lmao at you last comment

I watched it with my older brother and his girlfriend as the VHSs were coming to the US.
We watched several varieties Gundam and other mecha before Eva, also Sailor Moon.

VHS whoa time warp. xd
I never got into Gundam much. The only one I ever really enjoyed was 08th MS Team.

Kawaii Gaian

Tabris Kaworu
Ohgod I remember the first time I saw Evangelion was on VHS.

My parents let me rent them when I was 9, changed me forever.
Went to the anime store about 2 hours away the other day, only had 15 bucks and they didn't have any Eva merch at all. It all had sold out before I even had a chance to step foot in.

They did have a scale model of Eva Unit-01, but it was like 44 dollars, so I brokenheartedly set it back on the shelf and left with a romantic comedy manga in hand.
how come I didn't know this thread existed?! i love NGE... crying so. much. wasted. time!!!
hey my daughters name is evangeline

Aged Codger

Shin Seiki
Welcome to the thread smile I always hope it picks up randomly sometimes. Maybe the 3rd movie will change things. I also like your avatar as well.

This thread was moved when Adult Swim aired the original series randomly a few years back. We all knew it was a one time run but for some infernal reason, the mods on this forum moved it to TV anime and forgot about it. The thread creator attempted to have it moved back to anime series but with no success.

It's not like it would matter now as most of these forums have hardly any resemblance of longevity but I keep this alive to the best of my ability. I'm just glad people still come by.
heart heart

Aged Seeker

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i love evangelion thats the best anime ever
        /pokes thread nervously

h - hai guise. so i really freaking love shinji ok.

just finished rewatching rebuild ... anyone still around here? |D

Lover

x unobstructed pencil x
        /pokes thread nervously

Hello.

Did you know today is Shinji's birthday?
Tabris Kaworu
x unobstructed pencil x
        /pokes thread nervously

Hello.

Did you know today is Shinji's birthday?

guh. well, it`s yesterday now. |D
        but yes, i knew that. ~ /frequests evageeks too much
        happy belated birthday, shishi. ~ ; ^; <33

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I think I'm probably the late comer to Eva. What comes from growing up in the backwoods of North WI. Didn't know what anime was until either late high school or college and even then only vaguely. Friend got me into Hellsing and lent me all of Eva on DVD. Years later I finally saw some Sailor Moon on another friend's ancient VHS tapes. Those were oddly fun to watch. Eva intro...probably mid 2000's when I was in my early twenties.

Anyhoo, welcome to the thread all those who've just found it. I found it late as well, but it's a good, friendly place to discuss this wonderfully discussable anime. biggrin

Aged Codger

So the red balls in the angels everyone has to destroy look like cherries imo, ergo the eva pilots are forced to slay the angels by popping their cherries.

Discuss. wahmbulance

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
TheMessiah
So the red balls in the angels everyone has to destroy look like cherries imo, ergo the eva pilots are forced to slay the angels by popping their cherries.

Discuss. wahmbulance

*groans in mock despair at your world play*

Greetings, Messiah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out