Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unearthed Truth
I must not run away
How did I never notice this thread? :l
Sick avatar, I like your style.

And yeah this threads been here for ages.

I remember posting in here religiously for a period back in '05.

My love for Eva hasn't diminished at all, and this rebuild is proving to be quite intense.

Thanks bro

And yeah, it's hard to get rid of Eva after you watch it, it never leaves.

Kawaii Gaian

I must not run away
Unearthed Truth
I must not run away

My love for Eva hasn't diminished at all, and this rebuild is proving to be quite intense.

Thanks bro

Having watched EoE when I was 9 or 10 kind of changed me forever.

The series in general had alot of content that I just didn't understand at that tender age.

So I rewatched it over and over, began to uncover hidden meanings- And have been hooked since.

Over the past 11 years it's only grown to be more and more awesome.
Unearthed Truth
I must not run away
Unearthed Truth
I must not run away

Thanks bro

Having watched EoE when I was 9 or 10 kind of changed me forever.

The series in general had alot of content that I just didn't understand at that tender age.

So I rewatched it over and over, began to uncover hidden meanings- And have been hooked since.

Over the past 11 years it's only grown to be more and more awesome.

Dude it would have scarred me at that age, lol

Kawaii Gaian

I must not run away
Dude it would have scarred me at that age, lol
Heh, It didn't scar me-

But It definitely weighed on my mind alot.

I'd rent a volume and show friends the Unit 01 vs Zeruel, when he goes berserk and they'd lose their s**t.

My parents never understood that Anime could be violent or contain darker content.

They rented Ninja Scroll for me when I was 11... GG childhood innocence,

Lover

I must not run away

Maybe it was hidden by all of the Bleach and InuYasha threads... emotion_facepalm
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away

Maybe it was hidden by all of the Bleach and InuYasha threads... emotion_facepalm

Ugh, maybe so.. emotion_facepalm

Lover

I must not run away
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away

Your sig makes me giggle by the way.
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away

Yours makes me cry.
Welcome to the thread smile I always hope it picks up randomly sometimes. Maybe the 3rd movie will change things. I also like your avatar as well.

This thread was moved when Adult Swim aired the original series randomly a few years back. We all knew it was a one time run but for some infernal reason, the mods on this forum moved it to TV anime and forgot about it. The thread creator attempted to have it moved back to anime series but with no success.

It's not like it would matter now as most of these forums have hardly any resemblance of longevity but I keep this alive to the best of my ability. I'm just glad people still come by.

Lover

I must not run away
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away

Yours makes me cry.

I'm sorry?
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away
Tabris Kaworu
I must not run away

Yours makes me cry.

I'm sorry?

No no, it's fine xD
I'm not being 100% serious, it's just sad.

Alien Invader

*nuzzles thread lovingly* crying heart

I'm making my little brother watch Evangelion for the first time. His reaction so far is WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ME WATCH THIS EARLIER?!
And I had to be all because you were like 6 years old and now you're part of a generation that DOESN'T KNOW s**t ABOUT GOOD ANIME. emotion_donotwant
vee jumped

I'm making my little brother watch Evangelion for the first time. His reaction so far is WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ME WATCH THIS EARLIER?!
And I had to be all because you were like 6 years old and now you're part of a generation that DOESN'T KNOW s**t ABOUT GOOD ANIME. emotion_donotwant

You can say that again.

Well except for a few..

Alien Invader

I must not run away
vee jumped

You can say that again.

Well except for a few..

There are some exceptions. xd Very few and far between.
But to this day most of my favorite anime comes from the mid 90s to early 00s time slot. rofl

Lover

vee jumped

That's how old I was when I first watched Eva, watching it young gives you great insight into psychology.

Although it also permanently ingraves the looks on "Rei" 's faces when Ritsuko destroyed them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff