Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheMessiah

LEO! How's it going!

It's going well. Got hooked on World of Warcraft of all things, been writing more, all that good stuff. How's this place been? I haven't been on Gaia in like 2 years.
Well good to see you again Leo. It's always fun to see others come back.

It's also been a very long time since anyone posted so in hopes of keeping the thread alive, happy new year everyone.

Also, today on EvaGeeks, they announced Eva Q will be titled you can (not) redo. Also, the 4th Eva movie was announced to be released in 2013.
Just thought I'd pop in with more Eva news. 3.0 or You can not redo has the movie poster on Facebook and Evageeks. It is merely the chosen color for this movie and text, so no new images, but it's nice to see things move alone nicely.

It's hard to believe that It'll be almost 4 years since the Rebuild project began and a lot of people were skeptical about its quality but I'm glad it has succeeded. It certainly is not the same Eva we once knew but I really look forward to each development.

The only thing I hope and wish for is more news on the Live Action movie. It is supposedly not completely dead but it might as well be effectively dead. With the release of the new Kenshin live action movie this year and the new OVA retelling the Kyoto arc, there may be hope for the Eva movie if this succeeds. I guess time will tell.

IRL Conventioneer

who is the pilot for unit 8 and with unit 2 going to asuka what's mari makinami going to have?
PainXIII12
who is the pilot for unit 8 and with unit 2 going to asuka what's mari makinami going to have?

That's a great question, although based on 2.22 movie rules, there can be only 3 active units per region. One of the three pilots will have to sit out of combat most likely, but that remains to be seen.

I also apologize for not responding sooner. I'll try to be faster next time.

Also, I almost missed it, but today (Feb. 20) marks the 8th anniversary of the EFH. I hope that others pick up the discussion when 3.0 comes out this year because I intend to keep the thread going and alive to the best of my ability.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I'm still around and reading when something new comes in. 3nodding
I can't wait til Evangelion 3.0 comes out.
It was supposed to come out last year,right?
I hope things will go smooth for the production team and they'll be able to release it this year. xd

Lover

jealh
I hope things will go smooth for the production team and they'll be able to release it this year. xd

Current information says October 13th of this year, though Semptember 13th would be more fitting.
Tabris Kaworu
jealh

Current information says October 13th of this year, though Semptember 13th would be more fitting.

September 13th?
How come all the good stuff comes out at the end of the year?
Almost end of the year.

Lover

jealh
Tabris Kaworu
jealh

Current information says October 13th of this year, though September 13th would be more fitting.

September 13th?
Almost end of the year.

They're saying October, but September would be more suiting because it was the date of the Second Impact.
I'll be happy if it comes out this year at all. sweatdrop
Tabris Kaworu
jealh
Tabris Kaworu
jealh

Current information says October 13th of this year, though September 13th would be more fitting.

September 13th?
Almost end of the year.

They're saying October, but September would be more suiting because it was the date of the Second Impact.

That'd be perfect,releasing it this September.
It's just that that'd be the third impact date as it's the third movie already.
Damn.
I can't wait to see the new eva units already. xp

Lover

jealh
Tabris Kaworu
jealh
Tabris Kaworu
jealh

September 13th?
Almost end of the year.

That'd be perfect,releasing it this September.
It's just that that'd be the third impact date as it's the third movie already.
Damn.
I can't wait to see the new eva units already. xp

I'm more interested in seeing where the story will go.
Hopefully the other characters will get more screen time, the last two were far too Rei-heavy.
Awesome, new posts!

3.0 has a lot of ground to cover, I believe. Many characters just didn't get their fair share in 2.0 and even the ones that did were met with some developmental blocks, namely Misato and I'd even say Asuka too.

Rei was more central to the theme that Rebuild seems to be going for so it wasn't surprising that she was the focus but I agree: they should've been a bit more broad.
How did I never notice this thread? :l

Kawaii Gaian

I must not run away
How did I never notice this thread? :l
Sick avatar, I like your style.

And yeah this threads been here for ages.

I remember posting in here religiously for a period back in '05.

My love for Eva hasn't diminished at all, and this rebuild is proving to be quite intense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff