Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jihn
I am very annoyed with the way they re-tooled DBZ Kai, the original was untouchable. I grew up with it. Zarbon's and Friezas voices should NOT have been changed, neither should the theme music. Some things just shouldn't be messed with....
That being said.... I LOVE Dbz. Its nice to see it being brought back to mainstream.

Kurtiana's Husband

i love dragon ball z! its one of the greatest shows ever
ChrisR2131
I love DBZ Kai and the original DBZ. I didnt like GT as much but still DBZ is awesome!

i think goku dies about 5 times in the hole seris

3,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
i love the new opening song its amazing lol
i like that they're remaking it cause a lot of people never got to see dragon ball
i just hope they dont try to remake gt... not that great imo
Duckiee-kun
i love the new opening song its amazing lol
i like that they're remaking it cause a lot of people never got to see dragon ball
i just hope they dont try to remake gt... not that great imo

I liked GT, I love Pan!! haha especially when Vegeta grows that mustache and Bulma asks whats that on your face!!! haha plus Bulma has Vegetas second child Belma and he freaks when they are driving down the road and a guy trys to hit on her and Vegeta rides up next to him and tears his steering wheel off I laughed uncontrollably!! Vegeta always continues to amaze me!! haha!!!but DBZ could have been better if there was cussing!!!
Omg im getting so annoyed of the same Dragon Ball Z wanna be new episodes keep coming on i mean MAKE A NEW DAM SHOW SORRY BUT IM JUST MAD THEY KEEP DOING THIS!!!!!!!! crying crying crying
shadow rax3
Omg im getting so annoyed of the same Dragon Ball Z wanna be new episodes keep coming on i mean MAKE A NEW DAM SHOW SORRY BUT IM JUST MAD THEY KEEP DOING THIS!!!!!!!! crying crying crying

Ha how pathetic DBZ will never get boring...its the greatest anime ever made so if you want a new one MAKE IT YOURSELF!!! How pathetic..
I love DBZ. (: It was the first manga I read and the second anime I watched. I've been a fan for ten years and I'm really glad they're bringing it back, even though I miss the old voices (not gonna lie, I'm not all that upset with the filler being cut out, though--although there were a few filler episodes I really loved).

Friendly Bloodsucker

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I like the original DBZ better. Even though DBZ Kai took out like 90% of the filler, they still took out the good stuff like most the violence and changed the blood to a grey color. and even changed some voices. Kai is more for kids.
Quite right, DBZ is legend, its above all shounen anime/manga.
DBZ Kai is a copy of DBZ without fillers and much shorter.
I watch DBZ Kai everyday at 8:00pm on Nicktoons. whee
Can't wait for the un-cut version though.

Dangerous Guildsman

7,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
its over 9,000!

Dangerous Guildsman

7,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

Dangerous Guildsman

7,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
i hate dbz kai it sucks but i love dragon ball z

Dangerous Guildsman

7,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
ssj 4 gogeta ya smile