Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Streaker

It's very much possible to like anime without liking DBZ, because it's not as great as it's fans make it out to be. Don't get me wrong, it's literally the only shonen anime worth watching, and I'm enjoying it, but it's not a fantastic series.
Requiem in Mortis
It's very much possible to like anime without liking DBZ, because it's not as great as it's fans make it out to be. Don't get me wrong, it's literally the only shonen anime worth watching, and I'm enjoying it, but it's not a fantastic series.

You sir have got it all wrong. DBZ IS fantastic and that's the way it's gonna stay smile

Gaian

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Can't watch DBZ anymore. Not after DBZ: Abridged.

Friendly Browser

5,950 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Jihn
I am very annoyed with the way they re-tooled DBZ Kai, the original was untouchable. I grew up with it. Zarbon's and Friezas voices should NOT have been changed, neither should the theme music. Some things just shouldn't be messed with....

I know what you mean. They never should have changed anything! It was fine the way it was. Goddamn media. crying

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Dragon Ball Z is my all time favorite show!! heart
Well they ended up cutting out the blood scenes because it was featured on nicktoons...I remember the good old days when it was on Toonami<3 Man I miss Toonami sad

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i just finished watching everything from the beginning of the androids to the end of buu smile
I loved watching DBZ on TV when I was little and I even love watching it as DBZ Kai now. I actually didn't find out DragonBall existed until after I had already finished DragonBall GT because when DragonBall was on TV I was still a baby so it was interesting watching Goku's adventures as a child. DBZ is the best out of the 3 to me though.
HARDER IS YOUR JB THERE

Invisible Seeker

Not fair toonzai doesn't continue it cat_gonk
Bound1essDreamer
I loved watching DBZ on TV when I was little and I even love watching it as DBZ Kai now. I actually didn't find out DragonBall existed until after I had already finished DragonBall GT because when DragonBall was on TV I was still a baby so it was interesting watching Goku's adventures as a child. DBZ is the best out of the 3 to me though.

It's because DB is an 80's anime. Yes it's that ******** old wink
I completely agree. I love the series no matter what people say about it. The best part is vegeta in my opinion xd and super saiyans!
Goku's childhood era in the first season is the greatest.
Goku's childhood era in the first season is the greatest. razz
Oh man, Dragonball Z is without a doubt one of the COOLEST animes out there...if not the coolest.

My favorite would have to be the original DBZ franchise. I mean, don't get me wrong now, DBZ Kai is pretty cool too, but it just didn't do for me, you know. Besides, they had to recast SO many of the original voice actors and actresses that the show just didn't have the same kind of pop to it...at least in my opinion. I do however LOVE the new theme song they edited into the DBZ Kai version...it ROCKS!!!

I'm still a sucker for the classics though, and NOTHING will ever beat the original DBZ. No matter how good they try and make the remakes, there really is no beating DBZO (Dragonball Z Original).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff