Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ohmygodrick i love dragon ball's story i love the action in dbz and kai but then gt kinda sucked i know i might get a bit of hate for saying that but thats how i feel

Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I hate GT because:
1) Goten and Trunks never fuse to become Gotenks

2) Goku is a child mad

3) Pan is f****** annoying

4) Unless you aren't Goku or a SSJ4 you don't put up a fight

5) The music.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
DBZ kai sucks
Volcanism
I hate GT because:
1) Goten and Trunks never fuse to become Gotenks

2) Goku is a child mad

3) Pan is f****** annoying

4) Unless you aren't Goku or a SSJ4 you don't put up a fight

5) The music.
I couldn't agree more.
Evil Wolf Priestess
Vampire Goddess Nyx
lol ok i love dragon ball and i kno the who theme song of the new one i love anime and manga i read and watch sooooooooooooo much lolz

Yes I know the whole theme song for DBZ Kai!! I love it!!

I hate that theme song lol. Every time he says 'I give you strength...YOU GIVE ME LOOOVE! That's how we'll live.' I start laughing lmao.
man i love Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and some times dragon ball Z Kai. man i cant pick my favorite charater... its between Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and future Trunks. I use to watch it as a kid and i still do!!!!! i got some of the seasons and a lot of the movies and im reading the mangas!!!!!! xd xd xd

Fayse's Fav

Shameless Streaker

I feel like the only one who liked GT because of how much it sucked. When I can watch it with my friend and make fun of every plot hole and innuendo,it becomes entirely more tolerable for me.

Kai on the other hand is just sad to me. 18's new voice makes me want to jump off a freaking cliff.
Podrido Pimienta
I feel like the only one who liked GT because of how much it sucked. When I can watch it with my friend and make fun of every plot hole and innuendo,it becomes entirely more tolerable for me.

Kai on the other hand is just sad to me. 18's new voice makes me want to jump off a freaking cliff.

May I jump off that cliff with you? Because I totally agree!

Fayse's Fav

Shameless Streaker

Evil Wolf Priestess
Podrido Pimienta

May I jump off that cliff with you? Because I totally agree!

Gladly. The original 18 voice was like a cool customer,someone you could actually believe kicked Vegeta's a** without a care.
Now? Don't get me started. The Android Saga is my favorite,but I could barely watch it because of how horrid she sounds. Why they had to re-dub it in the first place is what I'd like to know.
man i love Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and i think Dragon Ball GT is ok. i think Gohan, Goten and Trunks became a lil weak.... but i still love the series all the same!!!
DragonBall Z has no words to describe how awesome it is razz
I agree with you! C: I give you props and respect! I love DBZ! Personally, my favorite is the Dragonball series with Kid Goku, but I also really enjoy DBZ. biggrin DD

Sparkly Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
So sayeth Parrot. . .
I remember the good old days coming home from school and watching it on Toonami.
Gohan for the win!
<3
Though, I can't watch any further than the Cell Saga.
They ruined my favourite character.
x(

User Image
Goku is ******** sexy heart
So are you Super Buu heart

Whahhahaha emotion_awesome

Blessed Elder

7,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Where would i go to watch all the DBZ Kai episodes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff