Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Supergirl126
As a kid, I watched Sailor Moon after school on Toonami. Last year, I decided to watch it in japanese, because one of my friends said it was even better that way. He was right. I now own the entire series and the three movies on dvd. Best purchase ever.
What do you like about Sailor Moon?

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT SAILOR MOON. Except in Sailor Stars when Mamo-chan left to go to America. That was so sad.....I was crying crying . Usagi-chan was all alone with Mamo-chan gone and Chibiusa back in the future.......But it was overall a good show. Also one of my favorite funny parts is when Usagi-chan thinks that Chibi Chibi is her other daughter, when Chibi Chibi throw pie/cake in Kou Seiya's face( blaugh ) and when Sailor Venus pretended to be Sailor Moon.

Gh0r's Partner

Space Hunter

36,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Winter Warrior 50
Supergirl126
As a kid, I watched Sailor Moon after school on Toonami. Last year, I decided to watch it in japanese, because one of my friends said it was even better that way. He was right. I now own the entire series and the three movies on dvd. Best purchase ever.

I liked a good bit of sailor moon...till about ep.100 or so, then got bored. sweatdrop

Desirable Gaian

8,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
sailor moon is a good anime and has been here as long as are parents were kids... i like sailor moons books but... i can't bring myself to watch the anime don't know why

Distinct Perfectionist

The very first anime I've watched. I like Sailor Moon a lot, heh. whee

Beloved Friend

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
i have almost all the Sailor Moon DVDs' the only set i am missing is Sailor Stars.
Sailor Moon in all her beautie,guided a lost little girl at the age of 4 and showed her this door.Unknowing the little girl ventured into the door,thus it closing and forever having the little girl stuck in the world of Anime.

I love Sailor Moon! First Anime to get me started in love it so much. 3nodding
First anime I ever saw. I think it was one of my first manga's as well. I just love all the characters! heart

Rainbow Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ah, Sailor Moon. the first of many anime shows that I watched as a kid.

I love it so much, but it was kind of hard to find good props for a cosplay. xD

Hilarious Regular

5,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Been a fan of sailor moon since I first saw the anime

Interesting Winner

8,375 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
i love sailor moon my fav show of alll times!!!! heart it true its better in japanase my fav season is the last with the sailor starlights!!!! heart heart
Sailor Moon is the only Anime, where i love every season biggrin
Sailor moon was my first anime EVER!!!! it is a really good anime smile
Supergirl126

It has drama in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas