Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

which do you like more: digimon or pokemon?

digimon 0.40425531914894 40.4% [ 133 ]
pokemon 0.50759878419453 50.8% [ 167 ]
other 0.088145896656535 8.8% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 >

6,775 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Over Easy 100
OMG! My I like both crying
I'm sorry to say this guys but if agumon and charzard got in a fight who would win?
Agumon obviously because he could change into wargreymon use terra force and KILL charzard with one attack so hands down digimon is so much better
Pokemon is the best!
Okay..Just for people that do not know this is how the whole digimon and pokemon thing came up.

Monster Ranchers was the first show then Digimon came after and then Pokemon so in retrospec Digimon ripped of Monster Ranchers and Pokemon ripped off digimon.

5,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
pokemon i like more than digimon. redface redface redface

6,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Digimon. They were my favorite growing up...Only the first two seasons though...
Its hard for me to decide. I like both equally. Granted, I haven't watched any current Pokemon or Digimon in years. Granted, I once thought Digimon was just a knock off of Pokemon, but later changed my tune. The first 2 or 3 seasons of Digimon was great. The rest, I couldn't really get into.

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Anime-wise, Digimon kicks Pokemon's sorry butt.

Game-wise, I like Pokemon. The only Digimon game I really like is Digimon World: Dusk.

Pokemon Special is an awesome manga about Pokemon, and beats out the Pokemon anime in every way.

Tipsy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Though I love both of them to death, I'd have to say Digimon is a better show because there's an actual story that doesn't repeat itself but Pokemon has amazing games. heart

For me Pokemon was a better show until around Diamond and Pearl and then I lost satellite. emo

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Citizen 200
Pokemon.
Even if the games are repetitive & stuff I still like it sweatdrop
Digimon drawings are cooler. XD

Distinct Perfectionist

Sir Severe
Digimon drawings are cooler. XD

Indeed. 3nodding
I still and will always love Digimon over Pokemon.
But over all I think they are both fine.
so i couldnt really decide which is better. but digimon wins becuz we will never see anything like it ever again. its gone and will never come back. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff