Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

which do you like more: digimon or pokemon?

digimon 0.40425531914894 40.4% [ 133 ]
pokemon 0.50759878419453 50.8% [ 167 ]
other 0.088145896656535 8.8% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Adair Kele
omg its digimon hands down.
I love both Digimon and Pok`emon but I love Afro Samurai.

Sexy Leaf

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Waffles! 25
In terms of the anime I'd say Pokemon has gone to pot. There've been some improvements during the DP series, but the whole thing has become a joke. And I personally disliked the voice actor recast. I'll still watch the show, though. ^_^;

Never watched Digimon, but yeah, I think the idea of Pokemon is more interesting.

Even though I essentially just bashed it. Eh.

mistress demonic_angel
Pokemon is better it's a on going series and they have video games and all

Digimon has games, too. Pokemon started as a game franchise and became an anime series, is all.
Digimon because they actually fought. Pokemon just won't end! 12 yrs and this "kid" is still not a pokemon master!! scream And how in the hell is he still 16 ish? Where the hell is his dad? Why does no one simply by a car. Brock should be old enough. But i still like the show blaugh . Only thing is I loved Digimon WAY more. Their consept was great, and they did get older. Loved it! Still do.
I grew up with both.
But I have to say Pokemon.

heart
dudeafrog
i was asking people on chat rooms this question one day and no one ever said digimon... infact most people had never heard of it.... so thats why this is up... smile
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
a r o u r o
I grew up with both.
But I have to say Pokemon.

heart
lol ya..............................................................................................................................

Marked Star
Pokemon

lol lol lol ya pokomon
MasterRK7
Digimon because they actually fought. Pokemon just won't end! 12 yrs and this "kid" is still not a pokemon master!! scream And how in the hell is he still 16 ish? Where the hell is his dad? Why does no one simply by a car. Brock should be old enough. But i still like the show blaugh . Only thing is I loved Digimon WAY more. Their consept was great, and they did get older. Loved it! Still do.
pokomon rock i like pikochu
Digimon is exiting, has character growth, and real meaning.

Pokemon is repetative, annoying, childish, and no real meaning. Who wants to watch a kid running around the world enslaving pokemon so that they can fight for him for his own selfish reasons?

Just because pokemon is popular doesnt mean it's better.
I go for things with powerful feeling behind them, pokemon doesnt have that Digimon DOES. I choose something well meaned over something that is popular.

Plus pokemon is a bunch of plushies fighting each other for no reason.
Digimon are creatures who have great strength if shared with others, and look like real warriors of time.
ItachisGal17
Pokemon, HANDS DOWN!!!
Yeah, me too.User ImageUser Image
ninja burning_eyes sweatdrop look no offense to any but they are both getting really old and need to die okay with dignatly before it is too late pokemon is on the boarderline, digimon isn't too far behind and yu-gi-oh is way past the line i mean the origianl was good were it did the egypt thing but the other ones suck i mean it was named after yugi so it should have ended when he stoped being the main charactor. sorry other tangent mrgreen
digimon is way better then pokemon
digimon i like it a lil better then pokemon cause pokemon its always the same thing team rocket and stuff razz
definitly pokemon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces