Welcome to Gaia! ::

Someone told me they did, but I watched all 167 a few years ago, and I don't know if they maybe had one in the manga ?
Nope
And you should watch Inuyasha Kanketsuhen
No but Sango and Miroku had 3

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

No, they haven't kid(s). But we can imagine they will have later a bit. wink

Fashionable Shopper

Bunnihilation
Someone told me they did, but I watched all 167 a few years ago, and I don't know if they maybe had one in the manga ?

sorry no kids

Shy Strawberry

nope. no kids, just a bunch of either leaked pictures or fanart P:
No. Not anything canon.
Yes, his name is Shippou.

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
No they didn't have kids in the manga. Sango and Miroku have three kids though.

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm not sure if it's even possible for them to conceive. Inuyasha is a half-demon and Kagome is 100% human, last I checked. If Kagome and Inuyasha were to mate under a new moon (or was it full moon?) the moment he turns human, it could be possible. But then one would argue if the child would be born human or 1/4 demon?

Annnnd I'm digging way too deep in this....
No, those two never had a kid (though it would be amazing if they did) whee
I wish they did... That would've been cute!!!
Ashimakase
I'm not sure if it's even possible for them to conceive. Inuyasha is a half-demon and Kagome is 100% human, last I checked. If Kagome and Inuyasha were to mate under a new moon (or was it full moon?) the moment he turns human, it could be possible. But then one would argue if the child would be born human or 1/4 demon?

You're not digging too deep at all. There are many theories about it. Some think Inuyasha is sterile like a mule. The fanfics go on and on.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ashimakase

Don't worry, it's absolutely possible.
I mean, they're human and half-human, and that's closer together than full demon and human, like Inuyasha's mom. She was 100% human.
I think it would be 1/4 demon and 3/4 demon. Can't lose that demon blood! At least it'll have dog ears. :3
But no, there's no kid in the anime, to answer the thread question.

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

Ashimakase

You know it wrong. It's Newmoon, not Fullmoon. The Fullmoon is a wrong translation in the 2nd movie (in my language it's a bad translation too) and the movies are not part of the story, because of many mistakes and more not good things. It's little difficult to explain and now here it's not very interesting. InuYasha and Kagome can mate anytime, not only at Newmoon. Not just because InuYasha is halfdemon and halfhuman. I mean if he is fully demon, they could be too. Think about InuYasha's parents, Jinenji's (he is halfdemon too) parents and Shiori's (she is halfdemon too) parents: their mother was human and their father was fully demon. So the humans, demons and halfdemons too can mate. Of course if a fully demon the mother and a human the father, it can be happen too. You know, different demon kinds exist. Just the demons (like monsters and other similar demons) and the demons who are more human, similar to humans (DNA too), i mean very similar kinds. These kinds can mate with humans too, like Sesshomaru, his and InuYasha's father, Jinenji's father and Shiori's father. Now i hope you understand and think about these. Sorry, but as i see you don't really know about the story's events, you don't really think about the things deeply and carefully, or you didn't see all seasons (yet). So InuYasha and Kagome could have own child(ren) later in their future, as i wrote it here earlier. The end what we see after their marriage 1-2 days later, so of course we can't see their child(ren). Just because the end doesn't show they have child(ren), it doesn't mean they couldn't have later. Their child(ren) can be human and/or halfdemon (too). At a pair's members are human and fully demon can be halfdemon (usually born halfdemon), demon and human too. So more variations.

Man-Hungry Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Xanvie
You know it wrong. It's Newmoon, not Fullmoon. The Fullmoon is a wrong translation in the 2nd movie (in my language it's a bad translation too) and the movies are not part of the story, because of many mistakes and more not good things. It's little difficult to explain and now here it's not very interesting.

I wasn't sure since it's been years since I watched the series. So thank you for correcting me, however...

Xanvie
InuYasha and Kagome can mate anytime, not only at Newmoon. Not just because InuYasha is halfdemon and halfhuman. I mean if he is fully demon, they could be too. Think about InuYasha's parents, Jinenji's (he is halfdemon too) parents and Shiori's (she is halfdemon too) parents: their mother was human and their father was fully demon. So the humans, demons and halfdemons too can mate. Of course if a fully demon the mother and a human the father, it can be happen too. You know, different demon kinds exist. Just the demons (like monsters and other similar demons) and the demons who are more human, similar to humans (DNA too), i mean very similar kinds. These kinds can mate with humans too, like Sesshomaru, his and InuYasha's father, Jinenji's father and Shiori's father. Now i hope you understand and think about these.

Correction, they can have sex any time they want, but will they be able to have babies? You seem to forget that humans and demons are two different species altogether. Just because they appear human with human-like body parts, does not mean they can necessarily copulate.

Inuyasha, Jinenji, and Shiori are all half demons. If you read what I wrote carefully, I was talking about half-demons mating with humans. Seriously, go look up a mule on Wikipedia. If you don't know what that is, it's a half-horse, half-donkey equine that is, for the most part, infertile. That means they can try to have babies but in most likely hood, they won't.
Xanvie
Sorry, but as i see you don't really know about the story's events, you don't really think about the things deeply and carefully, or you didn't see all seasons (yet).

So you suspect that because of this one theory I made, that I have not seen the series? Why the hell would I even make such a comment in the first place? I watched this series when it first aired in Canada, and can't tell you how many times I got sick of Naraku escaping when the going gets rough. I own all 4 DVD movies (yes, wasted my money on that one but I was in total fandom mode).
Xanvie
So InuYasha and Kagome could have own child(ren) later in their future, as i wrote it here earlier. The end what we see after their marriage 1-2 days later, so of course we can't see their child(ren). Just because the end doesn't show they have child(ren), it doesn't mean they couldn't have later. Their child(ren) can be human and/or halfdemon (too). At a pair's members are human and fully demon can be halfdemon (usually born halfdemon), demon and human too. So more variations.

Which is all speculation and not proven. Anything that shows up after the end of the manga and anime, in the form or art or stories, is just fanart and fanfiction derived to draw some sort of (their) conclusion to the series. I'd have to see an official statement from Rumiko Takahashi that states whether Inuyasha and Kagome can or have had kids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff