Welcome to Gaia! ::

1. Who's your fav character and why? L, because he's the coolest dude ever!
2. Death note or Life note? Death note ;D
3. Ryuk or Rem? Ryuk
4. What's your favorite episode and why? I couldn't say, too many to choose from
5. What's your favorite quote and who said it? "Delete, Delete, Delete!" - Mikami
6.If you had the chance to date a character from Death Note, who would it be? Misa, she is too sweet
7. How long have you been watching Death Note? I read the manga 5-6 years ago, and watched the anime about 3 years ago
8.What was the one part that you ended up laughing? crying? L always seemed to make me laugh, not that many crying moments. I thought the scene that Naomi went off to die was pretty sad
9. Do you think bringing a Death Note to school is a good idea? Why or why not? If you wanna end up like Kira, then by all means
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate this anime? 10, one of my favorite animes of all time
1. L whee
2. Life Note
3. Ryuk
4. I don't really know, I guess the ones with L in them? xd
5. Misa: I can't imagine a world without Light! L: yes it would be dark xd
6. L (since he's my favorite)
7. since last summer
8. Laughed: @ #5 Cried: when L died crying
9. Nope, cause on the news a boy took a Death Note to school & he got suspended o_o I'm not even joking look it up on YouTube! Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL6f_-_a77A
10. 10
1. umm.. L duhh!!
2. Death note
3. Ryuk
4. umm... all of them. except when L dies.
5. SAKUJO because hahaha
6. matt xD
7. umm i watched it like 3 years ago or something. i havent rewatched it though... yet
8.i laughed when light died. cried when L died.
9. oh my friend did one time idk if i'd want to though hehehe
10. 10 biggrin

Devoted Friend

8,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
1. L. He is so freaking hot X333. Plus I sit like him at times > w >. It's good to know I'm not alone XD
2. Death >3
3. Ryuk xD
4. All ; o ; <33. Except for when L dies :/. I almost cried T^T
5. I don't remember the exact quote xD "Here, I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret" - L <3
6.O: LLLL!!!!!! He be mine >.> >w<
7. I dunno o3o. I didn't finish it sadly :/. I got up to after L died ; w ;
8. Laughing at L's funny comments xD and almost cried when L died :/
9. Nopeee. xD. A lot of people in school annoy me... so I'd act without thinking and write their names in the book during my rage >w>
10. 9 :3
oh my gosh sorry if this is soo late but idk i saw this and i just had to do it because idk uwu

1. Who's your fav character and why?
MELLO because he's literally perfect and makes me cry
2. Death note or Life note?
death note~~~
3. Ryuk or Rem?
ryuk
4. What's your favorite episode and why?
episode 29 - father~ because mello is really really cool in that one like he's cool all the time but he blows up a BUILDING so yeah
5. What's your favorite quote and who said it?
"death is equal" - ryuk
6.If you had the chance to date a character from Death Note, who would it be?
NAOMI MISORA or misa or sayu or maybe matt but idk mello would be kinda mad don't you think
7. How long have you been watching Death Note?
well um i read the manga a while ago but i only watched the anime a few months ago
8.What was the one part that you ended up laughing? crying?
i always laugh when light falls in the final scene omg i'm horrible and i always without fail cry when mello and matt die and when light dies and basically just the entire ending i cry
9. Do you think bringing a Death Note to school is a good idea? Why or why not?
i totally would but that doesn't mean it's a good idea lol really i would just want my shinigami to be with me all the time because shinigami are so cute but i don't need my death note with me for that so
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate this anime?
29+
L, because we have stuff in common. like how we both looove sweets! And we r both intelligent.
Death Note!
3. Ryuk or Rem?
Ryuk! Apples! Funny-nes! LOL
When Matsuda pretends to get drunk and fall off the building...Stupid Matsuda...
"I'll take a potato chip...(pant,pant)...and EAT IT!) -Light
L! Hawt, sweet, smart, epic! What better qualities.
Hmmmm...About 2 years as of July 10th
I laughed when Ryuk got "withdraw-ral symptoms" from no apples. I cried when Light made Naomi, Raye Pember's fiance, comit suicide.
Yeah. If some one threatens to kill you (which is decently common nowadays), you can save yourself by killing them.
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate this anime?
10 (+ infinity too)

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Uh... Toss between Near and Mello. Why? Probably because they did what L couldn't.

Life Note..... What the hell is that?

3. Ryuk or Rem?
Ryuk. He was far more entertaining.

Um..... Honestly I love them all accept for Mikami's flashback episode. But my favorite is probably the final episode. The week that episode aired was one of the longest weeks of my life.

"I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret." - L.

Hrm....... Either Mello or Matt. Mello cause there's candy everywhere (where does it all come from?!?!?!?!?!?!), and Matt cause I'm a gamer, maybe whoop his a** in Halo or something.

Since it's first run on Adult Swim.

Hm.... I was laughing when Ryuk couldn't have apples, and when Near beat Light. Crying? Uh.... Only when Mello died. Yeah. I admit it.

bring a Death Note to school? Wait. I wasn't supposed to do that? Huh. It all makes sense now.

I give the anime a 10.

Beloved Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
1. L. He's smart, and does good.
2. Death note,
3. Ryuk.
4. The one when Light gets his memory back because that moment was just awesome.
5. I dont remember much "quotes"....But I did like when Ryuk reminded Light at the end that he would write down his name, and to remember that he wont go to haven or hell.
6. I guess L. I light smart guys, and he'd be fun to eat sugar and stuff with but being a detective would probably interrupt the date...=/
7. I started when it came on Adult Swim. I went online after that and watched it.
8. Never cried, but i'm sure I laughed at some point.
9. I have. lol Fun story with that, but I think its fine because its not against the law.Freedom of speech/freedom of writing things thats not copywritted. smile
10. 8.5

Fluffy Cat

1. L, he's epic
2. Death note
3.Ryuk
4.The one where Misa sing 'Misa No Uta' purely 'cause I love that song
5. All of 'Misa No Uta', I count it as a quote and Misa did
6.LAWLIET
7.Hmmmm, 3 years maybe?
8.Laughing= L's antics Crying= L's death
9.No. You'll get caught.
10.Since it is my favorite anime I will say infinity out of 10.

Angelic Prophet

10,200 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
L. Not only is he intelligent, (and cute >///< wink he can fight, believes in justice, and though not ... in hiis own self, but his spirit lives on in Near.Besides L? Matusda. HE KILLED LIGHT!!! biggrin DD
Life Note. I could bring L and some of my family members back to life. ^^ biggrin
3. Ryuk or Rem?
Ryuk, because he is funny, and caused mass chaos. Why? Because he was bored. XD Oh, and Rem is kinda....um....emo?
WHEN LIGHT DIES!!!! biggrin DDD
"DELETE!!!" -or- "SAKUJO!!!" - Mikami
Ahem.... I think you know the answer to that question. >///<
Since last year.
Laughing, when Sidoh (is that how you spell his name?) just bugged the hell out of Ryuk. And when he just randomly dropped the death note on some dudes head. Also, when he stole Mello's choclate. I cried when L died...Betrayed by his only friend... Also when Light betrayed his father, who trusted him. D:
No. Thats just sick,cruel,disgusting, and demented. Some people even worship Kira though he isnt real. I would fight against him till the end.
10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate this anime? 9.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999_, because Nears glow eye thing scared the hell out of me. O-e

thanks! wahmbulance
3. Ryuk or Rem?

My answer: 1. Light, because I love how he has everything pretty much planned out.
2. Death note
3. Rem
4. When Light kills the news guy and L finds out where Light could possibly be. I like this episode because Light panics and the game of killing people begins.
5. "I'll take a potato chip and eat it" Light says.
6. I would date L
7. Since I was 9 years old
8. I sometimes laughed when Light is killing people and going crazy. There wasn't any parts that I cryed at.
9. No, because someone could find out about the death note
10. 8

Familiar Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
1) L because he is just awesome and I am a huge fan of L! emotion_kirakira
2) Death Note to kill Obama and be a GOD! emotion_awesome
3) Ryuk because I like apples too emotion_c8
4)37. L WAS REVENGED! emotion_yatta
5) I'm gonna Chet and say a scene
Misa-Light. You wanna come sleep with me? emotion_c8
Light- N-no redface
Misa-come on Light no need to be shy! 3nodding
L-yea light. No need to be shy yum_tea
Light- SHUT UP RYUZAKI!! emotion_omnomnom
L-no need to be serious either. yum_strawberrypie
6) L! L! L! L! L! You are what you eat so L is really sweet! And I am an L OTAKU so please excuse my L fangirl business heart emotion_bigheart
7) Eva since it came out. xp
cool L and Light's fight scene because I liked to watch Misa get caked whee and Light get kicked surprised and to see kitteh L! cat_razz
9)HECKS YEA! killz all teh teachers! And the mean kids. twisted
10) can I say 11 and it count?
100% EPIC
10/10 no 11/10! mrgreen

Familiar Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mamokalovespandas13
1) L because he is just awesome and I am a huge fan of L! emotion_kirakira
2) Death Note to kill Obama and be a GOD! emotion_awesome
3) Ryuk because I like apples too emotion_c8
4)37. L WAS REVENGED! emotion_yatta
5) I'm gonna Chet and say a scene
Misa-Light. You wanna come sleep with me? emotion_c8
Light- N-no redface
Misa-come on Light no need to be shy! 3nodding
L-yea light. No need to be shy yum_tea
Light- SHUT UP RYUZAKI!! emotion_omnomnom
L-no need to be serious either. yum_strawberrypie
6) L! L! L! L! L! You are what you eat so L is really sweet! And I am an L OTAKU so please excuse my L fangirl business heart emotion_bigheart
7) Eva since it came out. xp
cool L and Light's fight scene because I liked to watch Misa get caked whee and Light get kicked surprised and to see kitteh L! cat_razz 8 prt 2) when L died crying
9)HECKS YEA! killz all teh teachers! And the mean kids. twisted
10) can I say 11 and it count?
100% EPIC
10/10 no 11/10! mrgreen

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Misa Amane she is cute
Death Note
3. Ryuk or Rem?
Ryuk
I cant recall the name but the one where Light and L work together and L slowly put the pieces together, figuring out who Light truly was and then Light killed him.
Ryuk - "Apples are to me as cigarettes are to you humans" something to that degree
Misa, and ill say i am Kira
From the first episode to the end, until Adult Swim stopped showing it.
I laughed in every episode.
maybe.
over 9000
1. Who's your fav character and why? Near because I am a fan girl and he is my drug of choice. smile

2. Death note or Life note? Death Note, I just like the idea of it better.

3. Ryuk or Rem? Ryuk! Rem sorta creeped me out.. Obviously (she!) had a thing for Misa, and Yuri's fine by me.. Just not with Rem.

4. What's your favorite episode and why? The episode where he kills Naomi! I loved her sad

5. What's your favorite quote and who said it? "What a beautiful way to kill." Misa, it always intrigued me.

6.If you had the chance to date a character from Death Note, who would it be? Near, because I would love to ruin his stoic personality, not make him cry just make him insane smile

7. How long have you been watching Death Note? About a few years now smile

8.What was the one part that you ended up laughing? crying? Laughing was the fight scene when he was first handcuffed to L (Had no idea he was Kira.) and cry was when Light died. God that was sad.

9. Do you think bringing a Death Note to school is a good idea? Why or why not? Absolutly not, they could be taken as threats your parents would be called. Big mess.

10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest), how would you rate this anime? 8.7 The graphics aren't the best but the plot deffinley is. Bad part? Stereotypical girl characters, but that's expected smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff