Welcome to Gaia! ::

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
As much as I like evil villains in animes, I'd say this guy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
is a total d**k. Yes, Koga, you have mental problems and think everybody hates you, including your master and your sword. Wow, how unoriginal you are. He's got all this lovely power and never shuts up about it. I was watching Bleach last night on Adult Swim (4/28/2012) and was yelling at him and telling him to shut his mouth and name-calling him. I don't know why Muramasa wants anything to do with this vengeful, abusive, control freak anyways. He has zero class as a villain. I prefer Sousuke Aizen and Gin Ichimaru over this a*****e. His own sword, Muramasa has way better class and style and isn't so damn ugly to look at either.

I do say of all the Bleach filler arcs, this one with the freed zanpactos has to be my most favorite. You just get to see what they look like and how they fight, especially against their soul reaper masters.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Agreed, Koga is detestable.

Muramasa on the other hand, is still one of the coolest Zanpakuto that I've ever seen....even if he is only a filler character...

I'm pretty sure that Muramasa only wanted to be with him, because he still felt that the two of them were bonded together like a normal zanpakuto and wielder, otherwise he probably wouldn't have done it.

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Zero the Crimson

Muramasa on the other hand, is still one of the coolest Zanpakuto that I've ever seen....even if he is only a filler character...

I'm pretty sure that Muramasa only wanted to be with him, because he still felt that the two of them were bonded together like a normal zanpakuto and wielder, otherwise he probably wouldn't have done it.

What's with the thing on his nose? Is that a mask for what? Does his face look like...
User Image
Señor Noseless Freak? That would make wearing that mask make sense.
Actually I think he's pretty fleshed out, after rotting in a cell for so long and deliberating on an idea for awhile, I'm pretty sure the idea consumed him.

idk how long he was in for as I don't follow it to much, but that seems like what happened to me.

Vermillion Bibliophile

O_Falla the Demon Deer
Zero the Crimson

What's with the thing on his nose? Is that a mask for what? Does his face look like...
User Image
Señor Noseless Freak? That would make wearing that mask make sense.

Were you not paying attention?
That's part of the mask that was placed on him after his arrest. To what purpose it hat and why he didn't remove it, I haven't the faintest idea..

Married Wife

16,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Zero the Crimson

What's with the thing on his nose? Is that a mask for what?

Zero the Crimson
Were you not paying attention? That's part of the mask that was placed on him after his arrest. To what purpose it hat and why he didn't remove it, I haven't the faintest idea..

He acts like a d**k and the mask makes him look like one. He removed part of the mask but kept the nose. Well, nothing changes the fact that Kouga is a very annoying character. I don't know if isolation was the right thing for him. If only the Soul Society had a mental health hospital or an insane asylum. Drag his a** in one of those places until his behavior changed to good. I don't know, something. Or find somebody who has the ability to take his precious power away. BTW, Kouga, if you're using your sword to generate this power, it belongs to Muramasa, not you. It's not even his to claim. He's just semi-great at wielding it. What about without the sword? Does he have kido like most soul reapers do?

Vermillion Bibliophile

O_Falla the Demon Deer

He acts like a d**k and the mask makes him look like one. He removed part of the mask but kept the nose. Well, nothing changes the fact that Kouga is a very annoying character. I don't know if isolation was the right thing for him. If only the Soul Society had a mental health hospital or an insane asylum. Drag his a** in one of those places until his behavior changed to good. I don't know, something. Or find somebody who has the ability to take his precious power away. BTW, Kouga, if you're using your sword to generate this power, it belongs to Muramasa, not you. It's not even his to claim. He's just semi-great at wielding it. What about without the sword? Does he have kido like most soul reapers do?

A mental institute in the soul society? That would be...interesting..

I was kinda curious why they didn't use a technique to remove his powers, I mean they do have techniques to do so.

In all technicality, That power is Muramasa's, but he was only able to access his own power thanks to the connection he was able to make with Koga. So in an aspect, you could say that they share that power. (At least, they're suppose to)

I only know this, because I've read ahead in the arc, but yes Koga has some form of kido. Not to mention that monstrous spiritual pressure of his.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff