Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Fushigi Yugi is a classic. Seems like it was forever ago that I started that manga series, it was my first one. I enjoyed it much more than Fruits Basket, really.
Sephrenia Katrov
Fushigi Yugi is a classic. Seems like it was forever ago that I started that manga series, it was my first one. I enjoyed it much more than Fruits Basket, really.

do you want a live action of it?

Friendly Member

i really love this anime esp its old one..and really i enjoy it
comedy and the story it make you wanna watch more
Do you mean the OVAs for FY?
Sekhmet-chan

live action of it^^
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

live action of it^^

Ah gotcha. I haven't watched too many live actions because the acting can get really over the top (Zettai Kareshi)
Fruits Basket should have season 2
shiro984
Fruits Basket should have season 2

yah... i like the season 2... but there's none..
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

live action of it^^

Ah gotcha. I haven't watched too many live actions because the acting can get really over the top (Zettai Kareshi)

you don't like live actions?
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

live action of it^^

I didn't say that. I do like live actions, I just haven't watched too many because of the over teh top acting that I've seen.
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

live action of it^^

I didn't say that. I do like live actions, I just haven't watched too many because of the over teh top acting that I've seen.

hhmmm... what live action did you already watched?
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

live action of it^^

Zettai Kareshi, bits of Hana Yori Dango, a little Mars, Nana (I do like the movie a lot) and some other ones that I do not particularly remember.
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

Zettai Kareshi, bits of Hana Yori Dango, a little Mars, Nana (I do like the movie a lot) and some other ones that I do not particularly remember.

zettai kareshi is reallr cool for me... ah.. nana i don't like it crying ...
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

See Zettai Kareshi was too over the top for me while Nana was more natural in the way that the people acted.
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan
nozomikizumi
Sekhmet-chan

See Zettai Kareshi was too over the top for me while Nana was more natural in the way that the people acted.

ehehe. ah... do you watch some hero show?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff