Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I went out yesterday and got my first tattoo for my 21st birthday, and considering how much I love anime I found it only fitting that my first tattoo be something anime related.
The first anime series I ever feel in love with was Inuyasha and to this day continues to be one my favorites. Here's a picture of what it looks like and me getting it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was just wondering if anyone else has any tattoos that are anime realted any if any one else would like to share.

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
Wow, it looks great!! 3nodding
I myself have so far no tattoos at all crying and I don't know if I would be brave enough to get one directly inspired by an anime or manga sweatdrop
very nice,
im planning on getting the ouroboros tattoo from fullmetal alchemist in the near future .
SteelGorilla
very nice,
im planning on getting the ouroboros tattoo from fullmetal alchemist in the near future .

I have one on my left thigh. biggrin
User Image
DestinyHatesYou
SteelGorilla
very nice,

User Image

Awesome! !!

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
chunks69
So I went out yesterday and got my first tattoo for my 21st birthday, and considering how much I love anime I found it only fitting that my first tattoo be something anime related.
The first anime series I ever feel in love with was Inuyasha and to this day continues to be one my favorites. Here's a picture of what it looks like and me getting it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was just wondering if anyone else has any tattoos that are anime realted any if any one else would like to share.

Love the tattoo! It's super cute!

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The closest thing I got to a real tattoo was an airbrush tattoo. I got it done at Otakon 2008 and it was the ANBU symbol on my left shoulder.

Beloved Vampire

6,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Im thinking about getting the vocaloid 01 on my arm i luv miku miku rocks

Tipsy Streaker

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Those tattoos are so awesome! Gatta admit I'm pretty jealous. I love FMA, especially Brotherhood, so if I were to get an anime tattoo it would be something having to do with FMA or maybe Angel Beats! or maybe even Naruto (my first anime besides pokemon and digimon and stuff) I wouldn't think of getting an Inuyasha tattoo, but yours looks great!
Anime Tats....
I would get
something to do with Kenshin
The World Is Rotten
SteelGorilla
very nice,

User Image

Awesome... Sometime next week or the week after I plan on getting the very same tatoo on my wrist, (the part under the palm not the part on the top) but in black... It'll prolly hurt super bad cuz of where it is, but it'll be worth it =)... Hopefully I can post it up once I got it
xBlazing_Bladex
Anime Tats....
I would get
something to do with Kenshin

Sweet. I have the sword and ribbon from the front of the manga on the top of my foot.

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'm a wuss, plain and simple. I hate pain and needles and anything of the sort. Lord, my doctor ordered enough blood tests on me when I was a teenager to last me a life time. So needless to say an anime tattoo would be rather out of the question for me. My boyfriend on the other hand is a different story; he's quite contentedly getting a collection of tattoos on his body. Not all of his tattoos are anime related of course, but he does have one of the Fullmetal Alchemist oroboros on his upper left arm. He did something unique with it though, it's in a fading teal colour and he filled the center with various coloured eyeballs (mostly oranges, browns, and reds). I don't have a picture sadly, but it's certainly something different.

Aged Reveler

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I don't have any anime-related tattoos. But, what I do have is an anime tattooed story smile I was eating ice cream with a cousin of mine at a Dairy Queen and a woman who looked to be in her thirties had a Dragonball Z artfest on her skin. There was a super saiyan Goku on her shoulder blade and on her right lower leg a Majin Vegeta sitting with his fist to his chin. It was quite interesting, and the tattoo artist done a great job. She said she was going to get a Brolly one too. So, I sort of fangirled over that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff