Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Conversationalist

As soon as I saw that ship nostalgia hit me soooo bad!
Toonami was my childhood, and probably was for many of you looking at this thread. At first I thought it was just the bumps being played but as I type this shows from the good old days are playing in the background.
>Dragon Ball Z (ep 191: Save the World)
>Gundam Wing (ep10: Heero, Distracted by Defeat)
>Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki (ep 19: Z)
>Outlaw Star (ep 25: Maze of Despair)
>Big O (ep 1: Roger the Negotiator)
>Yu Yu Hakusho (ep 110: A Reason to Fight)
>Blue Sub #6 (ep 1: BLUES)
>Trigun (ep.23: Paradise)
>Astro Boy
>Gigantor (ep.3: Sting of the Spider)

It’s sad that this is only For April Fools. It’s sad that such a great program had to die out in the first place. But as of now the inner child within so many people is brimming with excitement, and I know that many people like me are planning an all-nighter just to relive what was such a big part of their lives.

This is a thread dedicated to this occasion. If you don’t like it you can leave.

((I know that the first page is being bogged down with similar threads, but don’t attack me for it. It’s not my fault that many people are too caught up in the moment and end up making countless repeat threads. I’m sorry for the inconvenience that is being experienced by those uninterested or those who are too young to understand.))
I know, right?!

I was about to miss this, too, especially since I don't want Adult Swim after they took off Toonami, but Steve Blum told me to watch Cartoon Network so I did and had a fan-squeal!

Greedy Raider

Nytemair is Banned
Die, cancer.
You don't belong in this world!

Invisible Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
This is just evil. Hurts so good, though <3
Omg, haha. After I saw that on tv I knew there'd be chaos in this forum.
But this is a pretty terrible joke, killing everyone's dreams. ;___;

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
eh, I know this is getting the hopes of some fans up just to bash them back into little pieces... but knowing there was going to be some April Fool's crap getting pulled tonight before even changing the channel I was prepared for something...

and quite frankly this is one of the few April Fool's stunts they've pulled in the last few years I actually LIKE. nostalgia for a night, not too bad a deal...

Oboromaru
Nytemair is Banned

Excuse me? Cancer? Are you serious?

First off, cancer is not a topic to joke about. Secondly, this is the childhood of MANY people you're talking about. If you don't like it you can just keep your butt hurt self out of the threads of that are extremely overjoyed with such an event. Go talk about My Little Pony or whatever you poor deprived children do these days. I don't care. Just Keep your negativity to yourself.

Seiryu Klein

Kurai_Flamer

stkbayfield

w h e t t l e

I see I’m not the only one that’s going to pull an all nighter on this one! whee

While I hate that it’s not back for good and that my childhood is being used as some prank im still shaking and overwhelmed with happiness. I just got accepted to college today and here I am wide eyed having the most bittersweet nostalgia ever <3

Nytemair is Banned
minkarisc
Oboromaru
Nytemair is Banned

Excuse me? Cancer? Are you serious?

First off, cancer is not a topic to joke about. Secondly, this is the childhood of MANY people you're talking about. If you don't like it you can just keep your butt hurt self out of the threads of that are extremely overjoyed with such an event. Go talk about My Little Pony or whatever you poor deprived children do these days. I don't care. Just Keep your negativity to yourself.

You serious? You aren't being serious, are you?

Serious as the day is long. Now please feel free to leave, or... do you have nothing better to do with your life? Hun if you're trying to be a "troll" it just ain’t workin. Now get the hell out of my thread. Now.

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Heckler 50
this is a joke? T^T

10,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
is it here to stay or what because this is part of my childhood that i missed all the great anime that i loved

bitaru
is it here to stay or what because this is part of my childhood that i missed all the great anime that i loved

Saddly I think this Is just for April Fools.... however rumor has it that it might in some way shape or form return in 2013 or 2014 emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff