Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you paint your Zoids?
Now that I have the hang of building Zoids, I plan to now make some minor mods/conversions and to cover the different plastic colours I plan to paint them.

Oh and I'm my aformentioned Zoid hunt all I mnaged to get was a cheep 3 pack with 2 Maccurtis and a Grounchar. I plan to build the 2 Maccurtis but I'll probably just cut the Grounchar up for parts.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Mechbiter
Do you paint your Zoids?
Now that I have the hang of building Zoids, I plan to now make some minor mods/conversions and to cover the different plastic colours I plan to paint them.

Oh and I'm my aformentioned Zoid hunt all I mnaged to get was a cheep 3 pack with 2 Maccurtis and a Grounchar. I plan to build the 2 Maccurtis but I'll probably just cut the Grounchar up for parts.
I put a little bit of an outline on some of the brighter colored zoids to bring out their detail. I did at least one custom pant job on a Gunsniper. I painter the entire thing in a red and black color scheme to match Naiomi's custom Gunsniper.
Zoids are fun and easy to customize. I saw alot of ideas in Japan of people making custom paint jobs for theirs, like a team with camoflage paint jobs, etc. I've just been touching mine up, though.
Mechbiter
Do you paint your Zoids?

The only zoids I would paint, are total customs. I mean serious re-designing kinds of things. Zoid inventions basically. I wouldn't just buy say, a Liger Zero and paint him red. I find that a waste of money myself. But like with the Liger Zero Slaughter I'm inventing, I'm going to paint that black and silver.
I like to start on something small first to hone my skills. Which is why my first mod is going to be a custom Gusak.
Custom jobs are fun to work on its a shame that the shadow fox was never released in the us, but the koing wolf looks almost the same so all i need to do is find a conversion kit and gatling cannon, and get rid of the stupid visor. Does anyone have any addtional ideas to add?

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
yattanya
Custom jobs are fun to work on its a shame that the shadow fox was never released in the us, but the koing wolf looks almost the same so all i need to do is find a conversion kit and gatling cannon, and get rid of the stupid visor. Does anyone have any addtional ideas to add?
Umm.... Shadow Fox was released in the U.S.
Wasn't it a TRU exclusive, Iron Kong was too I think. I wish I had an american Iron Kong, didn't it have the extra armaments that came with the Iron Kong PK.
Kira Yui
yattanya

Maybe he's thinking of the Fire Fox, which is a Japanese limited edition. It's just a red Shadow Fox. But yeah, I've seen Amercian Shadow Fox's.
Velg
Kira Yui
yattanya

Maybe he's thinking of the Fire Fox, which is a Japanese limited edition. It's just a red Shadow Fox. But yeah, I've seen Amercian Shadow Fox's.

Me too, I have one. 3nodding
OK my mistake I probably missed the release day i just never found it i saw every other including those damn fuzors matrix dragon is a pain to watch the instruction for it there just to darn fast ahhh cable modem .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff