Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ha! My deck is so awesome
Oh yea..another gem in my Deck is Thousand Eyes Restrict. I use Metamorphasis on a one star monster to bring it out. Combine that with Optic Camaflauge and you practicly have the duel right there in your hand. I also have Sanwich in my fusion deck. I use The Dark Hex: Fusion Seal with Sangan or Witch of the Black Forest

Intermediate Trader

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Expert Skill 150
Laijin
Ha! My deck is so awesome
that is what they all sey stare
I have a few cards that I collect and I play the games with a few of my friends. I run a gravekeppers deck.
I collect Yu-gi-oh cards and have every card in every set. This thread needs to go in the Other Games sub-forum. Either move it there or I will gey a mod to do it.
Oh, I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards and I play also. I love the pictures but I have seen some of the Japanese cards...Too bad the American makers are afraid we will get mind warped or something since they change the pictures on a lot of the cards --- especially the cards with females on them. There is even one Japanese card where the female on it is naked!
Its boring.

Devout Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
I collect them but I have lots of common cards and not too many rare ones
I collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards people say I'm a kid my self 3nodding
i have been playing for about 5 month
and i am still getting better
I play a lot of Yugioh and stuff. I can rightfully say my deck is awesomez.
I've tested out my deck on the YVD...it totally pwns!!!

Aged Survivor

24,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
yabusame
the yu-gi-oh card game is so easy it gets boring after a while. You don't need staregies, you only need good cards. The pictures are okay so I use them as bookmarks.

I have to agree with him. You strive day and night to create a nice deck with a good strategy, then some newbie rich kid beats you only using overpowered cards like Harpies Feather Duster, Raigeki, Black Luster Soldier - EOTB and so on.

I also wonder, why is it that most duelist tend to be so stuck up and arrogant? It really gives the game a bad reputation and makes me wanna stop dueling, its annoying to play with those guys.
Kailer_Raimonji
yabusame
the yu-gi-oh card game is so easy it gets boring after a while. You don't need staregies, you only need good cards. The pictures are okay so I use them as bookmarks.

I have to agree with him. You strive day and night to create a nice deck with a good strategy, then some newbie rich kid beats you only using overpowered cards like Harpies Feather Duster, Raigeki, Black Luster Soldier - EOTB and so on.

This is why we have Advanced Format and a Ban List! ^_^ Main problem you need to worry about now is only BLS-EOTB...but I feel his days are numbered. He's soon going to be released in the Master Collection 2, so he'll become mainstream.

Kailer_Raimonji
I also wonder, why is it that most duelist tend to be so stuck up and arrogant? It really gives the game a bad reputation and makes me wanna stop dueling, its annoying to play with those guys.

I actually like dueling people like that. Granted I enjoy playing against level-headed humble duelists, but isn't it great to send a stuck-up, arrogant b*****d like Kaiba, after all his trash talk, packing up and walking away with his tail between his legs? Sorry...I'm being sadistic...
yi-gi-oh is crap. who cares. it just a retarted game or show or whatever it is

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces