Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I remember having yu-gi-oh cards I tried to collect most of them I think I had like 2k in all

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yes, I still have mine! Guarding them with my life after I lost all my Pokemon ones...

Distinct Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm almost 28, and I still play and make decks to this day. I'm also teaching others, and I'll be able to start teaching my little girl soon, too. n//n Currently running a Malefic, but I'm thinking of up-grading to a much newer sttyle. As for a Princess-deck, may I suggest trying the Madolche? They're much newer cards, but are very cute and tend to use a lot of feminine-styled appearances in their cards. Still, it was just a thought. n_n;;

AND!! For anyone that finds this thread, this may be of some use to you all!!

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

I'm on there as Jonou2150 Hope to see you all there!

Beloved Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ah, 1,000 some cards. ...I have a problem.

I still make decks, still love the feeling of opening a card pack. <3

Interesting Genius

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Maxxitane_Volume
I'm almost 28, and I still play and make decks to this day. I'm also teaching others, and I'll be able to start teaching my little girl soon, too. n//n Currently running a Malefic, but I'm thinking of up-grading to a much newer sttyle. As for a Princess-deck, may I suggest trying the Madolche? They're much newer cards, but are very cute and tend to use a lot of feminine-styled appearances in their cards. Still, it was just a thought. n_n;;

I play on Dueling Network toooo yanyan_726.

I have a fairy deck I use to duel during lunch at school using Agent Fairies, Hyperion, Archlord Kristya and yeaaaaaah <3

Distinct Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yanyan726
Maxxitane_Volume

I play on Dueling Network toooo yanyan_726.

I have a fairy deck I use to duel during lunch at school using Agent Fairies, Hyperion, Archlord Kristya and yeaaaaaah <3

Nice! I'll add you and hopefully we can match off sometime! n_n

Original Fatcat

Omfg, I remember collecting cards back then because of the art/the cards were pretty LOL (Well, and for duelling, but...)

Wanted the entire Harpie collection, but never finished
Nowadays I just use the cards for art inspiration c:
Still have the majority of my collection and my friends and I still avidly play, my collection now consists of essentially every old card up to the GX s**t, everything GX and more recently besides the reprint of Slifer are shitty
i still play some. i usually stick with dragons

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games