• Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Toxilicks
salooka
Toxilicks
salooka
Toxilicks
salooka

well.. maybe, but I just loved the game.

Which is fair enough whee
Oh wow, you know what has been a bit weird? I found duelist network, and then when I played against other people, there are soooo many rules in the yugioh game I didn't actually know existed. emotion_jawdrop

after buying the 5D's cards, I think that it became a whole new game xd but I still keep the cards even though I don't understand anything about it.
and for the rules, maybe they really don't exist and they just made them up xd

Nah, apparently they do. Basic stuff. Like how apparently you can only summon Defense monsters face-down. But then the guy was saying "now you gotta put it into Attack" when I flipped it face-up so I wasn't sure.

I know about that rule, but i'm not sure if you must put it into attack when flipped face-up. but I guess you have to; it's logical since they are summoned face-down.
and if I remember correctly, that rule existed in yugioh GBA games.

It just seems kind of weird. What's the point of having defence position if you can't be face-up? Eh, guess I have to find a rulebook.

I find it actually a good rule. when it's attacked, if it's defense points are more than the attack points of the attacking card; then the attacking card is sent to graveyard and the difference between their points is deduced from your foe's life points.
so it makes your opponent think before attacking a face-down defense position card, even if it's a weak card.
i still play yugioh alittle but not much anymore
i had over 2000 when i was 19. Funny thing, i sold them all for 600.00 in 2004

3,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
I still have my cards. I have a blues eyes white shining dragon deck, biggrin

Interesting Raider

5,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
I still play.
Toxilicks
So, does anyone else still hold onto their Yugioh cards since they were kids? I've still got my Harpie and Fairy deck, but lately I want to make a Princess deck, but at the same time I feel just a little silly that I'm 19 and I'm going to build a deck from generations that are probably long-outdated.
Do you still have your decks? Have you ever been in a tournament? Got any killer strategies? Go on, don't be shy, share biggrin

I have mine in a little binder thing with Seto Kaiba on the cover. It's meant to hold the cards. I do not play the game, but I do like the art on the cards, so that is why I hold on to mine.
i still got like 1000 of them things sitting in a box

Raider

salooka
Toxilicks
salooka
Toxilicks
salooka

after buying the 5D's cards, I think that it became a whole new game xd but I still keep the cards even though I don't understand anything about it.
and for the rules, maybe they really don't exist and they just made them up xd

Nah, apparently they do. Basic stuff. Like how apparently you can only summon Defense monsters face-down. But then the guy was saying "now you gotta put it into Attack" when I flipped it face-up so I wasn't sure.

I know about that rule, but i'm not sure if you must put it into attack when flipped face-up. but I guess you have to; it's logical since they are summoned face-down.
and if I remember correctly, that rule existed in yugioh GBA games.

It just seems kind of weird. What's the point of having defence position if you can't be face-up? Eh, guess I have to find a rulebook.

I find it actually a good rule. when it's attacked, if it's defense points are more than the attack points of the attacking card; then the attacking card is sent to graveyard and the difference between their points is deduced from your foe's life points.
so it makes your opponent think before attacking a face-down defense position card, even if it's a weak card.
Actually the attacking monster is only sent to the grave by extra card effect, if the attack is less than or equal to the defense of another monster, the attacking monster survives but you take damage. Got my cards a LONG time ago, lost interest several times but my over competitiveness got me back into it. -.-" I mainly run Warrior Synchro/Super XyZ now, I just modded my older decks with new rules and cards, with the same main concept biggrin .

Dangerous Raider

3,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
i have hella legendery yu gi oh cards ninja biggrin heart xp cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance

Friendly Genius

5,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Guildmember 100
Wow, I am somewhat surprised to see that there is a yugioh thread in here.. sorry.. I am new and browsing.. trying to get a feel for this site..

Beloved Werewolf

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image

~*-♥ .....I got back into yugioh,i was lucky enough find tons of cards at my fleamarket legit ones,more old school ones,I have a beast deck and love it x] ,my ex showed me how play,and every monday we have yugioh meeting at MCDS!! WOOT lol.....♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User Image...*~

Unbeatable Explorer

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
I still have all my yugioh cards, but I haven't bought any new ones for quite a while. I've been really wanting to duel someone but none of my friends duel anymore and the weekly dueling event at the local rec center stopped quite a while ago. But I heard of this website where you can duel people online for free. You just go through the whole list of cards and make your own deck. I'm thinking about making a new deck with my existing cards and make it online, instead of flipping through each and every card. Oh and I'm 25.

Beloved Werewolf

10,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

~*It's a whole new world we live in,It's a whole new way to see,It's a whole new place with a brand new attitude....*~

User ImageUser Image
Shi the Light Eevee & Kio the Dark Eevee
User ImageUser Image♥____User ImageUser ImageUser Image____♥User ImageUser Image
~*-♥ ...im 24 x3 and me and my friends play yugioh out in the open,went to the mall and me and my ex were dueling each other while we waited for movie,we are told we look young like 18 but still it fun,and we also have yugioh tournaments at MC'DS! lol we live in small town so no comic book store here or anime store to play at ,i have a beast and fairy deck,I just started playing again this year so yeh,lucky our fleamarket are good bargains and so people sell lot of official yugioh cards cheap! like a tin full of cards 6 bucks lol,so now i have 2 binders full of cards,i wanna make a spellcaster deck now!!..♥ -*~
User Image
~*User ImageUser ImageBut you still gotta catch 'em all and be the best that you can be!!...Pokemon Johto!..User ImageUser Image...*~

Interesting Genius

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lol, I'm nearly 20 and I still have my cards. And my favorite deck. I don't play anymore - have no one to play with - but I used to be pretty good. biggrin

Clean Citizen

6,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lots of new changes to yugioh with the xyzs and the synchros and whatnot
I still play though -espescially online- :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items